Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Post From Jetmoto USA.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post From Jetmoto USA.

Dear Everyone,
I hate to stir the pot...but I don't care about specs, pictures, prices ant etc. When you going to bring them out here and test them up? I would like to really give them a thumbs up. You may not want SEADAWG to beat it up, so I'll let you ride one next to me...we'll go out for the day...let's just call it a day of luxury[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sorry. SEADAWG

Old 12-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

You will get you day SEADAWG! And about all the other questions as soon as Jetmoto is ready to give all this up I will be the 1st to let you know!

Old 12-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

John,
I love you guys...but I can't be in any certain camps. I must stay independent, but you guys rock. Keep up the customer service, I'm worried you guys are growing and not going to be able to maintain you reputation??? SEADAWG

Old 12-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider

I will always be here SEADAWG!

Old 12-04-2006, 04:03 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

smb05, I am pretty sure the '07 lineup will be good to go by mid January. The 150/200 and 250 will share the same frame as the 250 sport quad with all the changes i asked for.

I also saw a 200 dirt bike with a aluminum frame. Its like the current dirt bike and has the 15/17 wheel combo. Id like to see the same thing with full size tires on it.

Old 12-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

mywifesquad,

Thanks for the info.

SB.

Old 12-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Trailblazer

I too am working to set up a dealership in my area. I'm encouraged and excited about the new Jetmoto sports quads and hope to sell many if they are good. Based on my experience with Raceway, I'd really like get all of my product from them. However, in my area people want utility machines. My understanding is that the Jetmoto utility quads have a differential which applies power to the wheel without traction. (Please correct me if I am wrong). This is not a setup that I feel comfortable selling to guys who are going to be running through pastures, mud, wooded and hilly ground. So my question is, will we see some similar attention to the utility vehicles as is now being paid to the sport quads?

Thanks

Old 12-05-2006, 04:02 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: M104
My understanding is that the Jetmoto utility quads have a differential which applies power to the wheel without traction. (Please correct me if I am wrong). This is not a setup that I feel comfortable selling to guys who are going to be running through pastures, mud, wooded and hilly ground. So my question is, will we see some similar attention to the utility vehicles as is now being paid to the sport quads?

Thanks
That was the '06 model the '07 Utility quad has a different rearend on it and has lots of improvements compared to the '06 model.

Old 12-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks! Can you expound a little on that rear end?

Old 12-07-2006, 04:00 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: M104
Thanks! Can you expound a little on that rear end?
Im assuming you want info on the new rear end not the old one. but just incase.....The rear end on last years model had the reverse in it and was a open differential (just like a passenger car).

The new rear end is more conventional and the reverse is not in the rear end its mounted on the engine.

Is that answer your question?

Quick Reply: Post From Jetmoto USA.