Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

CHRISTMAS WARNING...BUY RACEWAY FOR CHINESE QUADS

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CHRISTMAS WARNING...BUY RACEWAY FOR CHINESE QUADS

Mywifesquad,
I'm laughing my bee-hind off right now....that is my weakness. I can't sell my old toys, they are just part of me. I'm only limited by space...if I had more space, I could ahve more toys. I still love that little bike!

I'm not saying local guys can't do a good job...if you're comfortable with your local guys (and they have been around for years), then go for it. I'm just saying in general, I would go with Raceway. Trust me, if Raceway doesn't expand their workforce (I'm starting to get reports of backlogs???) to keep up with demand...SEADAWG will be all over them, period!

Old 11-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Raceway will put the quad together and prep it but they will charge a little more.

Old 11-22-2006, 10:54 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
Mywifesquad,
I'm laughing my bee-hind off right now....that is my weakness. I can't sell my old toys, they are just part of me. I'm only limited by space...if I had more space, I could ahve more toys. I still love that little bike!

I'm not saying local guys can't do a good job...if you're comfortable with your local guys (and they have been around for years), then go for it. I'm just saying in general, I would go with Raceway. Trust me, if Raceway doesn't expand their workforce (I'm starting to get reports of backlogs???) to keep up with demand...SEADAWG will be all over them, period!
We all have our weakness's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I still get upset when I think about the '74 Honda QA50 I sold about 12 years ago. Since then I told myself that if I could aford it, and I had the space I would try to keep as many as I could. I was getting into trouble about a year ago and then I rented that 1800sf shop in my pics. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Im sure there are a few good local guys selling chines quads all over the country too. Just very few and far between. I would think as the good brands get their reputation established the junk will be weeded out and a decent dealer "network" will be in place. Hopefully they will work on all Chinese quads and not just their own brand.

Old 11-23-2006, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

All,
It is getting that time of the year...you'll start seeing deals that will be too good to be true. People who say the care and will be with you. That you will not have support/parts issues. If you read this you'll see all of us picky bast'rds are putting our money on RACEWAY. SEADAWG...please, read my postings, I'm in bed with nobody. I don't just give my support or word easily. Just know that I was in your shoes last year and bought two from the internet. SCREWED! I lost my ____! In saying that, I'm the only one to blame. Although I didn't buy mine from them, I did get help from them to help me with my situation. They didn't have to help, nor care. I'm sure there are other dealers that are good, but I don't hear of them as much. RACEWAY gets my thumbs up for service after the sale! SEADAWG
Yep....what he said

Old 11-23-2006, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

Guys,
I just love my toys and motors...they all rock! I hope to buy more, but I do need space. As far as quality, some day those pis''s ant dealers that peddles these will answer to us too. Quality always wins...price is a winner too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hey, everyone relax and have a happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for and God Bless you all. SEADAWG

Old 11-27-2006, 09:42 AM
Pro Rider

Guys,
I wonder if RACEWAY will be able to handle future groth with the same zeal and customer satisfaction? I'm hearing they are starting to have problems getting back on emails and phone calls? Success and growth can be painful? As fast as one can rise, one can fall? SEADAWG

Old 11-27-2006, 04:01 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Guys,
I wonder if RACEWAY will be able to handle future groth with the same zeal and customer satisfaction? I'm hearing they are starting to have problems getting back on emails and phone calls? Success and growth can be painful? As fast as one can rise, one can fall? SEADAWG
You would expect them to get a little crazy over the holidays wouldnt you SEADAWG?

Old 11-27-2006, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

Stud,
I do expect them to get a little crazy...I just want them to grow infrastructure while they get bigger. I just hope that area is being examined. It takes years to build a reputation....and one day to lose it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] SEADAWG

Old 12-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Trailblazer

i've been riding quads for a whopping year.

i've bought parts from raceway for the kids' kazuma (which is not a raceway machine) and each experience has been SUPER. once i called not knowing the name of the part i needed, talked to john and explained that i needed the shiny thingy that goes on the whatzit called on the left side of the motor. the RIGHT part arrived in about three/four days, if i remember.

if you see the post about the kazuma tranny posted earlier this week, you'll see that raceway replied right away. i sent a follow up email to john asking about the cost of fixing the tranny vs. a new motor, and received a reply THE SAME DAY. i'm a novice and it would have been VERY easy for john to sell me a new motor, but he made NO effort to do so. all of this is during the holiday season.

for my money, raceway is definitely the way to go! keep up the great work!

Old 12-15-2006, 09:49 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Stud,
I do expect them to get a little crazy...I just want them to grow infrastructure while they get bigger. I just hope that area is being examined. It takes years to build a reputation....and one day to lose it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] SEADAWG
Stud? Do i detect a little sarcasm? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Im pretty sure John and his partner have things well under control. They are the standard others are trying to copy.

Quick Reply: CHRISTMAS WARNING...BUY RACEWAY FOR CHINESE QUADS