Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

SUNL Cost

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUNL Cost

Hahahaha, 2many, you're the bomb. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 10:53 AM
Trailblazer
Default SUNL Cost

Well, the thread has come unravelled....a bunch of replies, which are all welcome, but still no answer to my original question>>>"What did you guys pay for yours?"

I have 6 children, and will eventually be outfitting them all with some sort of transport; cost is definitely a factor, safety is definitely important, but tell me you didn't go flying down a hill on a claptrap vehicle of questionable origin in your youth....those were the days...

I didn't degrade anyone specifically, I am of the opinion that I will usually take the advice of a person who can read and write in a proficient manner
(as best odds for that person being able to read a technical manual) since all I get to "see" of a person is their ability to place their thoughts in print.
Attention to detail in all aspects of life(such as increasing skill in communication) is something I respect, and see as a key indicator of technical ability.

You appear like you fill the bill of someone I would read.

FWIW,

-d3

Old 11-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Trailblazer
Default SUNL Cost

Originally posted by: billl2099
i bet baseballroxmasox is sunl employee, and also bet he's like tony , doesn't own one and rides a honda.
Bill, yes i do ride a Honda but i also own a transformer v6 that my daughter rides and mini utility that my sons rides. i also own 3 chinese pitbikes.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:16 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default SUNL Cost

Originally posted by: 2or4wheels
Well, the thread has come unravelled....a bunch of replies, which are all welcome, but still no answer to my original question>>>"What did you guys pay for yours?"

I have 6 children, and will eventually be outfitting them all with some sort of transport; cost is definitely a factor, safety is definitely important, but tell me you didn't go flying down a hill on a claptrap vehicle of questionable origin in your youth....those were the days...

I didn't degrade anyone specifically, I am of the opinion that I will usually take the advice of a person who can read and write in a proficient manner
(as best odds for that person being able to read a technical manual) since all I get to "see" of a person is their ability to place their thoughts in print.
Attention to detail in all aspects of life(such as increasing skill in communication) is something I respect, and see as a key indicator of technical ability.

You appear like you fill the bill of someone I would read.

FWIW,

-d3
Chinese quad threads will often get off topic. If you think this thread has run its course I can toss it in the trash can for you. Or I can leave it a little while longer.

Thanks for the compliments guys!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

2manytoys most of my near 20K posts were in the spinzone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default SUNL Cost

2of4,

I did say what they go for but I can not tell you what I bought mine for. I can tell you that you did get a great deal and it should not matter what anyone else bought them for. You came here for opinions and thats why we are here. In most cases the opinions on Chinese quads are bad. I have had very good luck with them and buying them from a dealer that has great support makes all the difference.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default SUNL Cost

I too answered your question. You did get a great deal. I also can't tell you what I bought mine for because I don't own a SUNL, but they are going on ebay for more than you got yours for.

Old 11-30-2006, 06:35 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default SUNL Cost

I got my two 110 cc Transformers for 399ea + tax, what did you guys pay for them? I thought I got a good deal.

-d3

The above price is a very good price,however, how much did SHIPPING cost you?

Old 11-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default SUNL Cost

Guys, don't take this the wrong way, but:

I didn't ask if I got a good deal; I knew or at least thought that. What I did ask was how much you paid....
If you can't or won't say, great, but that means you didn't answer the question....

Shipping was nothing, I picked them up.

Mr. Moderator, you can leave it here or take it off, at your pleasure, I get a kick out of the replies....

rubber down,

-d3

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Trailblazer
Default SUNL Cost

You got a very good deal the dealer only mad like 50 bucks on the deal.

Old 11-30-2006, 08:35 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default SUNL Cost

Originally posted by: 2or4wheels

Mr. Moderator, you can leave it here or take it off, at your pleasure, I get a kick out of the replies....
I'll leave it for a while....Its your thread and it doesnt bother me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I get a kick out of most chinese quad threads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]