Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

IM KEEPING IT REAL AGAIN!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM KEEPING IT REAL AGAIN!

OK HERE IS IS! CHINESE DEFINETLY NOT AS GOOD AS JAPENESE! some people happy now?
for me the guy driving the yamy, the guy driving polaris, the guy driving the honda,the guy driving a/c and the guy driving suzuki, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST LUCK AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT!

I STAND BUY MY STATEMENT CHINESE QUADS HAVE A PLACE, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER STARTED THIS WEB SITE WITH THESE GREAT FORUMS.

I DO NOTICE A FAIR AMOUNT OF PROBLEMS WITH ALL MAKES OF MACHINES,JAPS , CHINESE,ECT.
JUST REMEMBER ALL THE ATV YOU AND I DRIVE ARE NOT MADE IN THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN THERE ALL IMPORTS.

IF WE DIDNT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ALL MACHINES WHY WOULD WE NEED FORUMS?
I TO AM ON A BUDJET BETWEEN FISHING, HUNTING,ATVS, A 11 YEAROLD WHO THINKS MONEY GROWS ON TREES, AND A WIFE WHO IS HIGH MANTINECE, THE CHINESE QUAD WAS THE ONLY OPTION AT THE TIME, IVE SINCE ADDED A BAD AZZ REBUILT POLARIS AND IN SPRING MABEY SOMETHING ELSE?

PRSONALLY I HATE FORD! BUT I DONT GO ON FORD WEBSITES AND SLAM THEM, THATS JUST ME!
WHO KNOWS SOMEDAY THE CHINA QUAD WILL CATCH UP TO REAS? SEEMS JETMOTO IS TAKING THAT STEP WE WILL SEE.

AND YES I AM HAPPY WITH THE ONES I GOT THEY HAVENT BEEN TO MUCH HASSEL.

RIDE SAFE

HOYT

Old 12-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

So how's the cap lock workin for ya?

Old 12-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

I LUV IT MAKES EVERYTHING STAND OUT MORE.

Old 12-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

I too will keep it real. As Hoyt said, these quads are not as good as the Japs, YET. And yes, you definitely get what you pay for. And for me, buying the Redcat for my 14 yr old, and the Meerkat for my 5 year old, put's a smile on both of their faces regularly. The Meerkat I bought used for 180$. I brought it home, it was running rich and fouling out plugs, adjustments made and new plug, it hasn't skipped a beat since then. I have had to tighten the chain and a few bolts on it now and again, but it has been good to my little guy. Just ask him, he'll tell you. As for the Redcat, I've had to clean out the kill switch and brake switch out a few times, but it ALWAYS starts and runs like a top. Does it ride like most Jap quads? No. But I paid probably 2000$ less for it than a Jap, and I can make it ride like them for less than that. But my oldest loves it no matter how it rides. I have even asked him if he wants to ride my Polaris which rides like a Caddy, he says no. He loves it. And it has been every bit as reliable as my Suzuki, and more reliable than my Yamaha and Polaris. Really, I love Jap quads and SOME, not all, China quads. I can't wait to see how the Jetmotos work out. I think they will be the contender to Jap quads. My 2 cents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006, 10:19 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: hoytultratec
I LUV IT MAKES EVERYTHING STAND OUT MORE.
On the forums it means your yelling.

And its against the rules.

To note or not to note?

Old 12-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

AM I BANNED[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

WhAt DoEs It MeAn If YoU dO tHiS?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

crap! i should of read the rules. hope i dont get a hand slap. i removed the cap lock button on my comp so it doesnt happen again, i do not like yelling at people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006, 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Don't worry about it hoyt,,we all had to learn that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2006, 09:05 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: hoytultratec
crap! i should of read the rules. hope i dont get a hand slap. i removed the cap lock button on my comp so it doesnt happen again, i do not like yelling at people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I didnt read the rules until I became a moderator.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: IM KEEPING IT REAL AGAIN!