Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Almost Free ATV , update

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost Free ATV , anyone know this outfit

I got a really great price on 2 Kazuma Dingo 150's and can't find anything on here about them.

Under $2600.00 for both delivered to my door inc matching helmets.

Any thoughts?

Update: Shopping experience so far has been stellar. Communication has been excellent.

I needed 2 Kazuma Dingos in my colors delivered to my home by next Wed.

Many places couldn't meet the date, some could but price way out.

This outfit had my colors, great price and will be in my driveway Monday per the trucking company. ordered Thursday.

Now true, I haven't received them as of yet, so no idea on back end support , but so far I didn't mind giving them my money.

TextUpdate

Old 12-13-2006, 11:44 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Just a quick search shows a few places that have them for 1399. May get a better deal on 2, I don't know.

Kazuma is not a bad brand, just be sure to go over the machines well before any riding is done. (lock tite bolts and nuts, change oil)

Just make sure whoever is selling them will stand behind any issues you might have.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:41 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I received one yesterday and put it together last night. It appears fairly substantial. It went together pretty easy. The worst part was getting the front bumper and rack on. Take the rubber axle end caps/covers off before installing the wheels. The clearances were very tight there. It cranked right up and after playing with the idle and mixture screws a few minutes, it seemed to run very smoothly. Havent had a chance to drive it other than back and forth in the shop. The tires came flat and after airing them up last night, the air seeped out overnight. If they wont seal better, I will have to slim them - had to do that on the 110. This is something that may need to be added to the list of locktighting, oil changing and dielectic greasing.

There is a lot of info on this forum about them. Use the search function ("dingo" and "150" in title or body in the kids and other atvs forum)

Dont know much about your seller - think I've seen them mentioned on this forum - try searching it .

I bought mine from raceway - I know they will stand behind them (had to replace the cdi on the sunl last year - had fogotten about the warranty and was going to pay but they checked their records before I did and told me I still had about a week on the wty so the part was free).

Rodney

Old 12-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

I received one yesterday and put it together last night. It appears fairly substantial. It went together pretty easy. The worst part was getting the front bumper and rack on. Take the rubber axle end caps/covers off before installing the wheels. The clearances were very tight there. It cranked right up and after playing with the idle and mixture screws a few minutes, it seemed to run very smoothly. Havent had a chance to drive it other than back and forth in the shop. The tires came flat and after airing them up last night, the air seeped out overnight. If they wont seal better, I will have to slim them - had to do that on the 110. This is something that may need to be added to the list of locktighting, oil changing and dielectic greasing.

Thanks for the heads up. I am no wrench turner by any stretch, what do you mean by "slim" the tires?

Can a novice with little patience put these together without killing someone?

Tires come flat?

Anything else you can share would be great so I can get a checklist going and be prepaired.

I will be putting these together up at my place in the mountains and it is quite remote.......1 hr from anything

Old 12-13-2006, 01:22 PM
Range Rover

I just bumped up an old message by 2manytoys on setting up theses atvs. Its helpful to read that thread - should be on the first page now.

Slime is a product that you can buy for tires. It is a thick clumpy liquid that installs into the tire with a tube and a valve stem valve removal tool supplied with the bottle. The atv version is green it also helps make the tire self sealing for small holes. You can get it at walmart and most parts stores.

Rodney

Old 12-13-2006, 01:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the link, good read.

Will pick up some Slime just in case.

I figured I would just devote an entire day to setting the two of them up.

That way I don't get in a hurry (as usual) and screw em up.

Sounds like a 2/12pk job.

Old 12-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Range Rover

2/12 pk sounds good

I've got a jetmoto 150 coming in today for my other daughter upgrading from the 70 and 110, tho they still run good (just getting too small, especially the 70)

rodney

Old 12-13-2006, 07:25 PM
Range Rover

Check your valve stems.On my new jm 125 the tires also leaked but it was from the valve stem either stuck or not in all the way.get a valve stem tool and tighten.Dont put anything in the wheel unless you have to.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

When you say dont put anything in the wheel do you mean the slime?

Old 12-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

thats what he meant, this is what i did, i overinflated the tires quit abit so i made sure there set all the way then i let the air back out till the proper pressure found and like he said make sure the valve stem the little part inside is tight mine were not tight also, i would also not put stuff inside the tire unless totaly necessary.

hoyt

Quick Reply: Almost Free ATV , update