Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Want a 110 for my son

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want a 110 for my son

I have been looking at getting my son a 110 and was wondering which kind of atv everyone has had the most success with or liked the the most as far as the youth atvs.

Old 01-15-2007, 12:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Had good luck with my Kazuma falcon.There is a place in Lancaster Ohio that has good prices and service

Old 01-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

haven't you been paying attention? if you're planing on buying a chinese their's only one dealer that offers the best dealer service than any other dealer and thats raceway, they have 110'S starting with the mini 100 (110cc) for 699, this is the best sunl made, if that means anything. they also carry kazuma, jetmoto. what ever you do try to stay away from scootertown, atv discounters, bestprice atv, in fact just about all dealers out of texas.

Old 01-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: billl2099
haven't you been paying attention? if you're planing on buying a chinese their's only one dealer that offers the best dealer service than any other dealer and thats raceway, they have 110'S starting with the mini 100 (110cc) for 699, this is the best sunl made, if that means anything. they also carry kazuma, jetmoto. what ever you do try to stay away from scootertown, atv discounters, bestprice atv, in fact just about all dealers out of texas.
Easy on him bill, he just joined. cous79, bill is right, Raceway is the best choice to buy your quad from. Beware of buying from Ebay, chances are better you will end up with junk and no support. Raceway has been there for almost all of us. They have been there for me, even though I didn't buy my Redcat from them (I wasn't a member of this forum at that time). John at Raceway bends over backwards for ALL of his customers, and treats all the same way whether they spent 100$ or 10,000$. And welcome to the forums cous79. You will find this is the best place to answer any questions you may have before and after your ATV purchase.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2007, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

Dear cous79,
No worries, Bill beats us all up once and awhile. I use to be able to p'ss him off easy, now it never works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Bill is 100% right on this. Just take your time and read all the posting before buying. RACEWAY has been the best for service after the sale and honoring warranties...unbeatable. Kidatvs seems to be building a reputation too. Regardless, be careful. SEADAWG

Old 01-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Range Rover

this is what i atarted on. it is the best 110 i ever seen. these things are great.

http://www.files.3wheelerworld.com/r...3wheela_1_.jpg

Old 01-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the info guys I appreciate it. I am new to all this atv stuff and have learned alot here just reading everyones post's.

Old 01-17-2007, 04:32 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally posted by: SEADAWG

No worries, Bill beats us all up once and awhile. I use to be able to p'ss him off easy, now it never works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Whats up with that SEADAWG? You used to make a lot of people mad, and now you have a bunch of friends. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forum cous79 and rodd1! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I like the Jetmoto 110 from Raceway! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider

DAWG is one of those pull no punches kind of guy. That's why I like him. This is a trait alot of us in the military share.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to but in but had chinese, love there innovation with all the features for the price, just wish they would last longer. After my son grew roots out of his but into the seat of his 90cc he just wore it out in a summer, with regular maintainence, Found him an 06 yamaha grizzly 125 auto with reverse, this unit was previuously a different body style and was called the breeze. he has had it for a year and loves it. very strong, stable and winds up pulling his freinds out constantly because they have a much lower rear axle ground clearance. I' net selling anything, but I did my share of research before buying another chinese bike. they are nice, and great for beginners and if you are not sure if your kid will actually ride it they save you some money. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]