Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Seadawg's "Faux Pas"

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seadawg's "Faux Pas"

Seadawg I saw your post and understand that your intentions were not meant to be negative. But I agree with the moderator's decision. Did you think about the scenario were a consumer is trying to research Raceway and does a Google search and gets a hit on your thread title but doesn't take the time to actually read your post. Its one thing to joke and jest about an individual but it is different to say something negative about a business even if it is a joke. I know you wouldn't want to impact Raceway's sales even if it was not intentional. I hope you don't hold this post against me, you had very kind words for me on my recent post "Raceway Mini 90's review" and I very much appreciate what you said, it was very nice and made me feel like a really good father.

Thanks

9Kids

Moderators if you're trying to remove all remnants of this, feel free to pull this too.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

9kids,
It is one thing to disagree, but it is another to let one know why. Again, when you google these and read...which I do, they are clean. I could care less if the moderator pulls them, just that we should all know why and play by the same rules. If we are going to pick and choose...we can all pick each other apart or we offend some person/business. I'm okay with you agreeing with them. But please post one and let me play moderator...I could easily come up with some excuse. Looks at Bills SUNL Sucks...although I'm sure it offended people that deal with them, it could have been picked apart. I liked it and it opens up discussion. If they google RACEWAY, they will see that this picky bast'rd has been one fan. SEADAWG

Old 01-18-2007, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Seadawg,

What is a better use of my time - - Writing and publishing the Polaris RZR review today, along with multiple ride videos that have to be edited and published (all of which benefits 10's of 1000's of people), or babysitting someone who doesn't like it that we pulled a thread without explaining why?

Sorry, but you need to lighten up and relax. I have work to do.