Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

CHRISTMAS WARNING...BUY RACEWAY FOR CHINESE QUADS

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CHRISTMAS WARNING...BUY RACEWAY FOR CHINESE QUADS

All,
It is getting that time of the year...you'll start seeing deals that will be too good to be true. People who say the care and will be with you. That you will not have support/parts issues. If you read this you'll see all of us picky bast'rds are putting our money on RACEWAY. SEADAWG...please, read my postings, I'm in bed with nobody. I don't just give my support or word easily. Just know that I was in your shoes last year and bought two from the internet. SCREWED! I lost my ____! In saying that, I'm the only one to blame. Although I didn't buy mine from them, I did get help from them to help me with my situation. They didn't have to help, nor care. I'm sure there are other dealers that are good, but I don't hear of them as much. RACEWAY gets my thumbs up for service after the sale! SEADAWG

Old 11-22-2006, 01:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

Seems like a good place to ask for those of us who don't know....

1) What type of support does one need with these?
2) Does Raceway do something special (aside from support) that others don't? Like put it together, test it out, tighten bolts, etc?
3) What are typical problems with a chinese quad?

Old 11-22-2006, 06:37 AM
Trailblazer

SEADAWG: Your heading should state: CHRISTMAS WARNING...IF YOU HAVE TO BUY CHINESE QUADS, THEN BUY FROM RACEWAY! OTHERWISE BUY NON-CHINESE BRANDS!!!!

If you can afford it (remember Re-Sale Value) buy Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Polaris, Kawasaki, Can-AM or E-Ton. Take it from someone who has been there. Bought a SunL, 2 months later after many problems motor/trans went. Bought a Polaris Predator 90 and will never regret it. This quad is sooooo much better and safer. One month later - not one problem.

Old 11-22-2006, 08:38 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Seadawg, hope you're sitting down.

I agree with you on this one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Have a good Thanksgiving. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2006, 08:50 AM
Pro Rider

Sir,
I don't believe Raceway puts the quad together...you must have basic mechanical skills in order to buy these Chinese quads. They will walk you through it and help you with each step. Here is what I see they deliver that others fall short on:
* Customer Service- they email you back and get back with you
* Really honor the warranty...not just say so, then leave you hanging (must with these quads)
* Will be honest on the reliablity of quads and other quads they don't sell
* If they have a brand that is bad, they try hard to stop selling the product
* Most Chinese sellers have come and gone. For some reason they stood the test of time under some stressful situation
or poor quality problems
They will have to start hiring more help if they want to maintain their reputation. They are getting bigger. Hey, I don't give this lightly and really hate endorsing any business. But, it is Christmas...'tis the season to get bagged if you're not ready!
mustangman- I agree with you

Scootergptx- come on now, I'm not that bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm slipping if you agree with me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Happy Thanksgiving

Old 11-22-2006, 09:12 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Seadawg, hope you're sitting down.

I agree with you on this one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Have a good Thanksgiving. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Excellent thread and info SEADAWG!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2006, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

mywifesquad,
Now that I finally have a good thread...can I win your trail 50. I've been looking at them on ebay...still ain't able to sell the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Andy

Old 11-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'm going to disagree here as well. A better thread title would have been "Christmas Warning...Buy Raceway is you're going to buy a Chinese quad over the internet. People here seem to ignore the fact that there are many real dealerships for all the different Chinese brands. No matter how good Raceway is (and I agree that they're the best dropshipper out there), they'll never be able to provide the level of service you'll get from a good local dealer.

Old 11-22-2006, 04:01 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
mywifesquad,
Now that I finally have a good thread...can I win your trail 50. I've been looking at them on ebay...still ain't able to sell the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Andy
Mine has been in the family for about 25 years. Its also my favorite pit bike. It will probubly be the last dirt bike I would sell. If I ever decided to sell one. As you can see from my sig. I struggle with selling old toys.

Old 11-22-2006, 04:02 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: RyanN
I'm going to disagree here as well. A better thread title would have been "Christmas Warning...Buy Raceway is you're going to buy a Chinese quad over the internet. People here seem to ignore the fact that there are many real dealerships for all the different Chinese brands. No matter how good Raceway is (and I agree that they're the best dropshipper out there), they'll never be able to provide the level of service you'll get from a good local dealer.
Im sure that the title could be changed to many things. Bottom line is there arent that many Dealers out there for these quads.

Quick Reply: CHRISTMAS WARNING...BUY RACEWAY FOR CHINESE QUADS