Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

jetmoto200 vs tornado 200

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jetmoto200 vs tornado 200

Well about the tornado all I will say is that bike cannot come no place near the Jetmoto! The suspension on that bike is nothing like the Jetmoto the braking system is nothing like the bike and a ton of things more. Just dont have the time to go into everything. Someone should buy it and let us know how it is???? Hey wasn't this company called lucky 7 at one time.. Oppssss that dont sound good but "A" seems like name changes are the thing in this business anyway!

Old 02-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

Would you rather buy a Tornado hoping it's a Jetmoto, or pay a little more through John KNOWING it's a Jetmoto? I'll place my bets on Raceway, also knowing if I ever had a problem with it, he will be there. I don't think John flies anywhere from night to night.

Old 02-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Trailblazer

all I can see difference wise is JETMOTO has discs front and rear. The tornado has reservoir front shocks...probably for looks. Was wondering if anyone had one...or any of the other jetmoto clones that are floating around on ebay and such. Many turn up at this price if you just google 200 atv

Old 02-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

I can guarantee you that this bike is nothing like the Jetmoto! The shocks you see are night and day from our bike. I have tons of the shocks on that bike in the warehouse just to sell for these types of bikes. Parts happens to be a very big part of our company so keep in mind we get a lot of parts that are not even on our models. We get them for our parts side of the business.

So I can tell you hands on that these shocks are night and day from the ones Jetmoto has. I see it will takes some time but one day people out there and competitors will just have to understand that Jetmoto is crushing any China bike out there! As far as looks I hear it all day long on the phone.... But again and again most people out there dont know it would take you about $30,000 to $40,000 to make one set of new plastics, most will not waste this kind of money to make up there own (then China will sell them out the back door anyway) so everyone gets there bodies from the same companies. THATSSSS why most of the China bike look the same.

But and it a BIG BUT its not all the same under the body! Trust me! And the support and warranty is 1000% not the same! But again for $899.00 or whatever it might be worth a kill! I can tell everyone out there one thing from my heart! And not just because I sell Jetmoto, I sell Kazuma and other units to..... If you buy a Jetmoto product and you are not happy with it you 1000% better believe that you would hate any other brand out there! I put everything I got on that! Right now at this time "breaking news" and you heard it here 1st [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Jetmoto has the best bikes coming out of China to date!

Old 02-06-2007, 04:19 AM
Range Rover

I posted a question last week asking about the Hi-Bird units, and judging by the amount of replies (only a few), theres not much info available on the Hi-Bird ATV's. Or at least, not too many people have bought one so there just isnt any experience with them. If you look at the Komodo units for sale on E-Bay, they're identical. I believe the Hi-Bird and Komodo quads are built by Roketa, or whichever factory builds Roketa. No offense to John or Raceway, but the Jetmoto would have to be DOUBLE the quality in order to justify DOUBLE the price. Ive dealt with Raceway ATV, and John was honest and fair. He is probably the best retailer with which to make an online ATV purchase. However, there is a HUGE difference in price between the Jetmoto and the Roketa units, so much so that many people are going to be forced out of the Jetmoto market. These Chinese ATVs are only attractive to buyers because of the price, most people knowing they arent buying a Japanese-quality bike for less than 1/3 the Japanese-quality price--- thats just silly to think. But, as the price on the Chinese bikes climb, many people will decide to spend a bit more and buy Japanese, thus pricing out the very reason there is a Chinese ATV market at all. Jetmoto may very well be a better-built unit than a Kazuma or a Redcat or a Roketa, but that difference is reflected on the price tag. An $899 150cc quad still has its place and its market, which in my opnion, is still a HUGE market. Jetmoto might be in a tough spot-- better quality than many other Chinese bikes, but bigger price tags. This eliminates the "cheap" buyers, who represent the vast majority of people buying Chinese ATV's.

One HUGE thing I hate about this Chinese ATV industry is, you never know what you're buying. One factory may make 10 different "brands", meaning they put out IDENTICAL bikes but different buyers want them named differently. So, you end up with a bunch of different retailers selling the SAME DAMN UNIT, but they all call it something different and swear theirs is the best. Irritating. Im not sure how many independent factories in China actually make these things, but Im guessing its only a small handful--- yet there are at least 25 different "brands" on the market. One example, a local fella who sells ATV's in my area calls his quads "BAM-X". He SWEARS UP AND DOWN his quads are produced solely for him, through the factory in China, using all his own designs and features that NO OTHER QUAD has. He promises his quads are unique only to BAM-X and no other "brand" on the market is the same. Yet just this afternoon, I found out his "BAM-X" quads are IDENTICAL to "X-treme" ATV's.......built in the same factory by the same people using the same designs and parts. No difference other than vinyl stickers.

Old 02-06-2007, 04:08 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

ErikTheRed, are you saying that what you like is also what you hate? You like the cheap quads but hate that their is so many of them?

Old 02-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Range Rover

No MWQ, thats not what Im saying at all, because there really arent all that many of them. What Im saying is, there really arent that many "brands"....only a few factories make these things. BUT, when you're looking around online, you see a thousand diffenent names for the SAME bike, so you really have no idea which factory in China is making that particular quad. I wish they would stick with only a few names rather than letting every "dealer" that buys them make up their own name. This would eliminate some of the confusion.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Trailblazer

yeah I'm with you on this. The amount of names on the same 4 wheeler is NUTS! I've done allot of research into this. The factories that I've seen on line look very modern. Just google hi bird atv. I've owned several Hondas and I have a yamaha yzf450 right now...saying one chinesse brand is better than the other when they look the same seems pointless; I'm looking for a bike to put around in in the field with my kids (sunl 110s and a Kolpin90) the 450 is too much ...
I'm gonna bite the bullet and order one in the coming week( tax return!) I'll take pictures with actual people on it.
899 shipped is a darn good deal...

Old 02-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

it's not 899 shipped... the shipping is 249.99 and add like 13 percent
Your looking at about $1300 in USD. So in CAD it is... $1521
The cheapest quad i have found is $1050-$1100 (depends in bidding) is the GIOVANNI 150cc from allstarsellars.

Old 02-07-2007, 01:50 AM
Range Rover

MaxPayne16, just FYI, the $899 price on the Tornado 200 from Motorxtremes includes FREE SHIPPING TO A TERMIANL in your area. For some people, the terminal shipping may not work. But for folks like me, who live within an hour of a terminal, it works just fine.

Quick Reply: jetmoto200 vs tornado 200