Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

godIlove2ride loves his Chinese manuals

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default godIlove2ride loves his Chinese manuals

I just wanted to rant and rave a little about these Chin quad manuals. Most of them are a joke. So here are a few laughs for ya courtesy of my son's Redcat FX-150 manual:

- "Improper brake master cylinder linked will cause brake pad ceased and getting on fire."

We wouldn't want anything "getting of fire" now would we?

- "Caution: Hit the brake while you are starting the bike, or the bike won't get start."

I hate it when my bike won't get start.

- "Don't be panic when you see gas flow out from the pipe, all you have to do is to swift OFF the fuel switch and check the floater and clean the needle valve, and valve set."

First, you never want to "be panic". That sucks. Second, just "swift off" the gas and everything will be fine. I have found using a Swiffer floor mop will "swift" off the fuel rather nicely. As far as the "floater" is concerned, I guess if you're not eating enough fiber, you won't have any floaters.

One thing I found interesting about this manual is that nowhere does it tell you how to replace the reverse gear oil, but hey, it does after all tell you how to remove the engine from the frame and dissassemble it completely. I guess that helps, most people want to know in their user manuals how to dissassemble the engine. Makes complete sense to me!

To those who write these manuals -

Please give me a break, write the manual in Chinese. I think it would be easier deciphering the Chinese than trying to decipher the Chinglesh.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

can you send me a copy of your redcat 150 manual
thanks

Old 03-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Are you sure you want it? LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2007, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tnjlaptops
can you send me a copy of your redcat 150 manual
thanks
PM me with your email address to send it to. I will scan it in and have it to you hopefully tonight.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

manual has been sent. If anyone else would like a PDF owner's manual for a Redcat FX-150 or Kazuma Falcon 150 or a Raceway MiniUte 100, PM me with your email address. I always scan my manuals so if I lose them, I can get to them easily.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: godIlove2ride
I just wanted to rant and rave a little about these Chin quad manuals. Most of them are a joke. So here are a few laughs for ya courtesy of my son's Redcat FX-150 manual:

- "Improper brake master cylinder linked will cause brake pad ceased and getting on fire."

We wouldn't want anything "getting of fire" now would we?

- "Caution: Hit the brake while you are starting the bike, or the bike won't get start."

I hate it when my bike won't get start.

- "Don't be panic when you see gas flow out from the pipe, all you have to do is to swift OFF the fuel switch and check the floater and clean the needle valve, and valve set."

First, you never want to "be panic". That sucks. Second, just "swift off" the gas and everything will be fine. I have found using a Swiffer floor mop will "swift" off the fuel rather nicely. As far as the "floater" is concerned, I guess if you're not eating enough fiber, you won't have any floaters.

One thing I found interesting about this manual is that nowhere does it tell you how to replace the reverse gear oil, but hey, it does after all tell you how to remove the engine from the frame and dissassemble it completely. I guess that helps, most people want to know in their user manuals how to dissassemble the engine. Makes complete sense to me!

To those who write these manuals -

Please give me a break, write the manual in Chinese. I think it would be easier deciphering the Chinese than trying to decipher the Chinglesh.

I hate chinglers!!!

Old 03-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

thanks so much for the manual.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

how do you change the oil in the reverse gearbox on the axle?? i think i know how ..but is there a easier way?

later hoyt

Old 03-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

Not sure about the gearbox on the axle hoyt, mine reverse in on the tranny. For mine, there is a drain bolt at the bottom, and you fill it by removing the vent tube on top. You also fill it to the top.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the manual man! I've barely read this, and found another thing....

Caution: Do not push starter button for longer than 2 seconds. Release the button for more than 5 seconds before you push again.Failure to follow the instruction will cause the damage to the starter and CDI and avoid the warrenty.

Theres another one up there where it says something about rocking the quad to get it shift easier, it says it will avoid the warranty. lol.... thats just on the first page.

Quick Reply: godIlove2ride loves his Chinese manuals