Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Kids atv comparison

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids atv comparison

Thanks for your advice, but we already purchase one back in 2005. My wife has just started to let my son ride. I really wanted to know how can I tell what I have. It says on the stickers that its a baja 110 but like I said I call Baja Motorsports and they told me that they dont make a baja 110.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Trailblazer

I hope you have noticed that most of this site is people asking questions about there china made quads not running properly or not charging properly, or parts breaking etc., my advice is to buy a used name brand atv instead of a new shiny china quad, it will be dirty in an hour any way, and you will be alot happier in the end when it comes time to sell , you will get most of your money back

Old 07-21-2007, 10:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

that is, if you can find a good used name brand atv! saw a dealer with a beat up 90 sportsman for 1300.00! needed tires, headlight was broken, front bumper and a nice hole in it and it looked like it was not cared for very well. salesman said it was a 2002, but the year on the sticker wasn't legible.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

Baja does "carry a 110" My neighbor has one in camo. but also Baja not too long ago took over Pantera brand atv's and I think that that's where it's coming from. The Baja that my neighbor has came from Pep Boys auto store, where 4 years ago I bought my son his first 90cc Pantera. After he learned to ride and the goal was to not tear anything up and to keep from running over things, I bought Him a 125 Yamaha Grizzly auto with reverse. Yes the Shinese bikes are good for training cause they aren't that big of an investment if the kid doesn't like it, and they are pretty easy to rebuild since some of the parts are not so much hard to find as hard to get. Then upgrade to the premium brands where the toughness is there reliability, forgiveness and resale.

Old 08-04-2007, 02:52 AM
Range Rover

Chinese quads are mostly toys.....Decent engines, but no suspension to keep your child safe.....Spend the extra money for your child's sake.....Saving a few bucks is not worth the risk......The suspension on the Chinese quads is ornamental at best...Great overall value, but I wouldn't risk my child's safety

Check out the DRR line up.....41 to 44" wide, 4 wheel disc brakes, dual a-arms, real suspension, liquid cooled and manufactured in Taiwain....."real" people support this company......They are not box movers....www.drratvs.com They have won the ATVA 50cc STk limited class 4 years in a row....not too shabby?

Safety first.....Starts with the quad...

Old 08-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Trailblazer

we have a honda 90 for our son to ride, but we just bought a DRR 90, and it is awesome all disc brakes,and race ready, but for a beginner it may not be the best because it does not have reverse and the sound could be intimadating for a young rider, but it is not made to ride around in the yard , it craves to go fast and jump high, and win races, which we did first time out

Old 08-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

We bought a little 110cc chinese machine a couple months ago. All I can tell you is MAKE sure that all those nuts are tight. It starts and runs great, but the quality inspection definately isn't there. On the front steering rods, they forgot to put the cotter pins on the steering knuckle. Of course one fell off and I had a hard time finding another 14mm castle nut locally to fix it. That's the only issue so far, but the kids sure enjoy it only cost $600 so I am not out a lot should they get sick of it. I have had some fun on it too, but now I need to get myself a bigger "toy".