Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

ALL_STAR_SALEZ on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL_STAR_SALEZ on eBay

Anybody deal with these guys?
They have like 10 or so units of each model they sell up for auction each day. They all seem to sell for around the same price at close, so I figure they got some employees bidding everything up to a certain price, and they just buy back their own stuff all the time. Their shipping & return policies are very restrictive, basically stating that you get what the ship you....parts missing-too bad, wrong color-too bad, damaged goods-too bad. Feed back is also very suspect, and replies to negative feedback is arrogant, if not rude.
So what do you say? Stay away?

Old 04-09-2007, 04:07 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

I would stay far away.

Old 04-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Range Rover

I wouldn't recommend you buy an off brand Chinese ATV especially on EBAY. And I certainly wouldn't buy anything with a 30 day warranty.

Quoted from one of their listings:
All sales final, AS-IS . Product is not inspected before it leaves our warehouse, if there is shipping damage, contact us right away and file a damage claim with carrier. We are not responsible for finish problems (fairing scratches, finish rubbing off, etc, AS IS). Please do not bid if you dont know what AS IS means. We DO NOT exchange, replace or service bikes. Sold AS IS! Bike comes with 30 day defective parts warranty. Small processing fee is required before shipment of parts (10-100 usd or more dependng on the amount of parts). We are NOT mechanics. Contact us ONLY when you know what replacement part(s) you are looking for. Replacement parts are subject to availability.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SHIP ANY COLOR FOR ANY REASON !

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...:feedback:2:ca

Old 04-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Trailblazer

I recently bought a 110cc Mini Hummer from allstarsalez...The bike runs awesome and the service is very good. He communicated back to me every time within 2 hours.

I definitely recommend this ebay seller.

He sells strictly the Giovanni line...go to www.Giovanniforum.com for more information.

Bil

Old 04-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

why would you even consider buying from any dealer you hafta ask questions about? spend the extra few dollars and order from raceway,

Old 04-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Trailblazer

Just a little feed back. I work with four people that have purchased from allstarsales out of Vancouver, and are satified with there pocket bikes. The shipping dates for quads as per thier long list of stipulations only ship certain days of the month. The one person did not read this before buying and got a little stressed, but it came when they said it would.

Old 04-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

No worries with Allstarsalez, he doesn't act anything like the harsh wording of his auctions. He quickly sends missing/defective parts free and reponds almost instantly to Emails before and after the deal is done. I was astounded at how quickly he responded to my two requests for free replacement parts (missing spacer, bad battery). I would recommend him as a seller, provided you understand you need to do the prep and setup yourself. Mine needed carb adjustments and chain tensioning. One my cousing bought had disconnected ignition wires. If you're not comfortable troubleshooting spark/fuel/air issues you should spend the extra money on a reliable dealer that does the prep and setup.

Much of his rude negative feedback is for US buyers who don't read his warning "We do not ship to USA!!!". Seems to be a sore spot for him.

Trending Topics

Old 04-12-2007, 03:44 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the input. Much appreciated.

Old 04-19-2007, 06:51 PM
Trailblazer

Myself and a guy at work just had our 110cc "Hummers" delivered. No missing parts although the chinese need to double or triple bag their loose parts as they were loose as in floating around, yet nothing missing for both. 1 Runs great and the other will be unboxed this week. My last purchase of a 50cc from them a year ago has been awesome for all the abuse an adult can inflict, no breakdowns at all.

A 110cc for $650CDN to your door is a great deal.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Another plus on the Giovanni bikes up to and including 110cc (maybe just on the quads, but may apply to the pocket bikes as well) is they now carry a 1 year limited warranty. That's 6months more than my $10,000 polaris [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: ALL_STAR_SALEZ on eBay