Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

ALL_STAR_SALEZ on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 10:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ALL_STAR_SALEZ on eBay

I bought a TMS 200 STIV china atv from ebay. It is a great atv for the money. It is made by Shineray and they are a respected company in china. They make everything from atvs to engines and are the only sponsor for china mx dirtbikes. You can go to there web site and see for yourself. According to what I've heard, they make the best atv from china. Mine had a rear shock that was to soft for me. But anyone else, it felt perfect. I bought a crf 50 pit bike rear race shock and will bolt it up as soon as it stops raining. Its air, gas charged and oil filled and adjustible. Looks like it will do the trick for me. The only other problem was minor. It was the fuel line was to long and hung down too low before the gas filter and carb and after the gas filter. Just cut 4 inch on one end and 2 on the other. problem solved. Ride it everyday with no complaints.

Old 06-23-2007, 02:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

just got a 110 hummer from these guys, and I agree that they are using "ghost Buyers" but having said that, I am in Northern Alberta, I know about 20 people that have bought 50-110cc quads and never a problem...ships fast, parts all there or he sends em....mine has a twist in the axle mount, but I have decided to live with it as I can just reweld it later.......BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT, you have to be repared to bolt the bike together, the pieces tend to need a little "help" to get lined up (with a prybar, LOL) and a lot of bolts are loose...once you are passed that, they are a blast, even for adults......another good brand in Canada is Daymak, have just ordered one from them, seen theirs too....good stuff for the $$$

Old 06-23-2007, 03:27 PM
rv
Pro Rider

i have a neighbour that sells Giovanni that he buys off ebay and seems to have a lot of customers,cant be to bad of a product. they have a side buy side on there site now that i wouldnt mind being the test pilot of for a few hours.

Old 06-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

We got a 50cc for our son Christmas past. I agree there were loose parts in the box, but everything went together fine. It has worked good up to now however it hasn't been used a lot. We kept it outside for the winter and we had to buy 4 tubes as a result of the tires cracking. But you know we paid a total of $480 for the bike including shipping to Newfoundland in Canadian dollars. I think its a good deal We are going to try and sell it though as our son doesn't have much interest in riding it.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

Just got my sons 50cc and arrived damaged by UPS.

No problem, sending me new plastics and only had to pay $20.00 for shipping and it wasn't even thier fault. Was also missing some bolts and thier packing could be better, but shipping replacment parts as we speak, no questions asked.

Great service!! Would not hesitate to deal with again and probably will once the boy outgrows the 50cc.

As far as the bike goes, it well worth the $$, not as good as a name brand, but still better than one of those crappy battery powered Walmart ones for $200.00 - $350.00, considering the kid will outgrow it in about 2 years.

Old 06-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Range Rover

I have to put a plug in here for Vbike.us seems to be a great quad , The guy is a little hard to understand on the phone but is willing to take care of customers after the sale . Is great to work with and is pleasant. The Vbike I have is the 250 cc utility good power great size and fun to ride .