Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Vbike web site suspended

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vbike web site suspended

My Baja90 and Ducar 110 are coming up to there 3rd birthday and still have the orginal batteries. The baja will sart down to -15c sitting out side with 10w-40 in the crankcase no problem. The ducar not far behind.

Old 02-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider

Sandman, my Vbike 250 sport model came with a sealed gel battery, no vent tubes.

Old 02-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Coloradotrailrider

Sandman, my Vbike 250 sport model came with a sealed gel battery, no vent tubes.</end quote></div>

Thanks Colorado..........How do you like your Vbikes so far? Any issues? They really seem almost to good to be true for the price.

Old 02-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Hi Sandman, I think my Vbike V4S is awsome. I havn't got it up in the mountains out here yet, to much snow up there. What I can tell you though is it is the smoothest running engine out of all the China made ATVs and motorcycles I have ridden. The ATV has lots of power. It has great low end torque for climbing slowly over rocks and such, which is important to me for the mountain trails. It also will get up and move fast.

All in all I know I got a great buy on this. I also bought a 150cc Sport Utility from Vbike for my wife and daughter. I am very impressed with this ATV also. They like it because it is fully automatic. It's engine is the exact clone of the popular Honda GY6 engine. Honda put these engines in there scooters. Needless to say more parts availability.

As far as the V4S 250, I would definitely buy another one. My brother-inlaw wants to buy one now.

Old 03-01-2008, 11:41 PM
Trailblazer

My Vbike V4S runs great after a carb adjustment and starter that went bad but hey it was worth the money . has loads of power cant wait to get it out without the snow ..But hey it fun in the snow too. I added hand protectors to it which look nice . I would buy another atv from Vbike. think this summer im going to get my daughters some new atv's from them just got to get semi or the automatic which is slim pickings . Been looking at the 150cc utility with the auto trans. get them those and Get me a new 4x4 utility atv sooner or later .

Old 03-02-2008, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

If ones looking for the best deal on a 250 check out this one http://www.scooterdepot.us/200...lers-p-410.html#pTab1

It "looks" like the Vbike but I'm not a 100% sure.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

Hey bren7176, my wife and daughter really love the 150 utility because of the fully automatic tranny. The wife wanted somthing that was a no brainer to drive, just throttle and brakes. The 150 also has reverse, just move the lever by the engine from neutral, forward or reverse. Pretty simple. The 150 has plenty of low end torque also. Both Vbikes a definate winner at this household.

Hey Sawyer, I looked at those ATVs at Scooter Depot, lots of similarities. I noticed the front bumper is identical to the HiBird 250s, heck the hole thing looks like the Hibird 250.

Hey Kman, you had a Hibird 250, does this one at Scooter Depot look like it?

Old 03-02-2008, 12:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Sawyer

If ones looking for the best deal on a 250 check out this one <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.scooterdepot.us/2007-New-250cc-ATV-4-Wheelers-p-410.html#pTab1
">http://www.scooterdepot.us/200...-410.html#pTab1
</a>

It "looks" like the Vbike but I'm not a 100% sure.</end quote></div>

===================
A few observations about my v4s Vbike that are different than the Allroad:

1. The price of the Allroad and the v4s is the same, at first look. At the bottom of their ad, they have included a $150 setup fee. Therefore, the V4S is the cheaper bike. I called Tim at Vbike and got my v4s delivered for $1200.

2. The nerf bars and the foot pegs of the v4s are better because they are larger. And the foot pegs on the v4s are all metal with better traction, and they are hollow in the middle to allow dirt to fall through.

3. The v4s also has disc brakes on the front.

4. The Allroad has hand guards.

5. The Length, Width, and Height are ALMOST similar.

6. So far, the V4S has more positive feedback from actual users than the Allroad.

7. The seller V4S (Tim) has a pretty solid reputation. I haven't heard anything, positive or negative, about the seller of the Allroad.

I'm sure that if I spent more time comparing I'd find more differences. However, in my humble opinion, I think the v4s is a better fiscal and mental buy at this time.

Old 03-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

yes colorado I would say that it resembles mor of a hibird but the allroad is bigger then the hibird.
Also the vbike has the better muffler.And if you look at how the rear swingarm assembles to the rear axel that is also different.The vbike carb is made in Japan I don't know about the allroad.

Name:  P1011135.jpg
Views: 1868
Size:  123.6 KB

Name:  DSCN0219.jpg
Views: 824
Size:  158.4 KB

Old 03-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the side by side comparison photos kman. Man the engines sure look similar in the Vbike, Jet, and the Allroad. I looked at my Vbike and it has two areas in the front right side cover that has plugged ports. I suspect these are for an optional oil cooler because that is the side were the oil pump is. Hmmm just were the Jet engine oil cooler lines come out. The upper right cylinder jug has a port plugged on the Vbike and Jet. I noticed the Allroad uses that port for exhaust emisions. All three engines appear, just appear, to be a Lifan 250 engine.

Just some interesting observations, nothing factual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I havn't seen enough of the HiBird engine to tell if it is similar.

Quick Reply: Vbike web site suspended