Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FTWORTH SUCKS

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 12:47 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FTWORTH SUCKS

ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FT WORTH SUCKS AND LIES and they dont know how to fix or can they get parts for any thing they sell.Beware and check the BETTER BUSINESS BUREA of ftworth. they have had 26 bad claims in just 7 months the owners are crooks and will keep your atvs for months waiting on parts.THEY DONT ANSWERS THIER PHONES EITHER TRY CALLING 817 717 7009 THE SERVICE DEPT ALL DAY NO EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE. My liitle boys atv is still broken and the non english speaking mechanic still cant fix it. pretty show room for sales but no fixing *** holes in the servic dept !!!! watch out dont be scamed by ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FTWORTH AND DALLAS SAME OWNER stay away from all sunl atvs the owner of atv discounters in dallas owns sunl also. i know i used to work there also.they are all crooks why else do they SAY NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES PERIOD NO MATTER WHAT. SO IF YOU GET A BAD ATV YOU ARE JUST SCREWD NO SCREW ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FTWORTH AND DALLAS !THE BB OF FTWORTH DOESNT LIE THE TRUTH IS THERE !

Old 02-29-2008, 03:38 AM
Range Rover

DUDE! Collect your thoughts! Sounds like bad people, but that is why we have a court system..... So you use to work for them and still brought your Son's quad in for service? Help us understand so we so help you out.

A concise, collective thought story told will get you help, but pissed off rave will get this thread killed.

If you got screwed, let's give it back! I've been...., and then won the battle at the end of the war.

Old 02-29-2008, 07:11 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Faster250R

So you use to work for them and still brought your Son's quad in for service? </end quote></div>

That is sorta what I was wondering about

Old 02-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Pro Rider

hay wild woody. try to be calm woody. no wonder they wount answer the phone sounds like your going postal. they have your number . the phone rings and they see wlid woodys number come up and they say screw that let it ring. if they see calm woodys number pop up on caller ID they might answer the phone and help.

Old 02-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wild woody

Beware and check the BETTER BUSINESS BUREA of ftworth. they have had 26 bad claims in just 7 months </end quote></div>

26 Claims in 7 months is not bad in a high volume buisness. Looks like most were resolved. If you worked for them and knew that they were not reputable then I would ask the same thing, why you buy from them. You posted 3 months ago about how great everything was.

http://forums.atvconnection.co...31112&highlight_key=y

Remember the court system works both ways.

Old 02-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Trailblazer

so how long is someone to wait and wait till somone callls you. its been a month now and they still dont have it fixed .they keep using excuses and just dont know how to fix it. what can you do maybe picked out frount with a sign tewl me how to gwt it fix ?thry are know to take months for somone atv i used to work in sales not the service area and didnt know anyone that could fix since being new to town. i didnt work there long so didnt get paid on some sales so i quit .bottom line how can you go after people like this and make them do the right thing ?

Old 02-29-2008, 11:33 AM
Trailblazer

and yes the last post a few months ago it was brand new and they still cared but after a few months they dont care about the service but just new people coming in so they can get your new money. bottom line it is true what people say NO PARTS !what i need is help and can someone help me on how to get it /

Old 02-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

What exactly is wrong with the units and what are they saying. You might let them know that you are dissatisfied with the service and will make a complaint to the BBB unless something is resolved. This may or may not have a effect on them. They have been in business for a while now so I would find it hard to believe that they are trying to rip everyone off.

Most people that buy Chinese ATV's do not even have a place to take their unit to for repairs so you may consider yourself lucky. I have a mechanical background so these units are a great value for me. If you have to depend on someone else for repairs they may not be the best deal. Hope the best of luck to you.

Old 02-29-2008, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

Anybody see the "Soup ****" episode of Seinfeld?

No Soup for you, woody!

I feel your pain. The dealer that I bought my Polaris from sucks too. Guess what I did. Found another dealer!

Old 02-29-2008, 12:49 PM
Trailblazer

thanks for the support. i am thinking about getting the 4 seater mule which is great with the room it has for everyone but it only goes 25 mpg so should i get the rinho over the mule wht do yall think ? the rinho is alot faster but the 4 seater mule is nice with the 4 or 6 people it can take for a ride.

Quick Reply: ATV DISCOUNTERS OF FTWORTH SUCKS