Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Missing Cobra 70 race quad

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missing Cobra 70 race quad

Thanks for your input, To answer some ? me and my son did make a couple stops on the way home that night we stopped for fuel in St.Croix and we stopped to eat in North Branch. I do not remember seeing anything mysterious. I didnt realize it wasnt there until i got home and was going to unload it and put it in the garage. After i got home I immediately back tracked my trip hoping by some crazy chance that it fell out of the pickup. I reported it to the police in Wisconsin and Minnesota in all counties that we drove through and i have posted it on every forum that i have knowledge of. There are several things that set this cobra apart from other cobras, The first thing is until very recently it was the only one in the area. I am still hoping that it will show up somewhere and i know my son is as well. I appreciate everyones feedback and even appreciate a little creative sarcasum.

Thanks again

Old 03-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for your input, To answer some ? me and my son did make a couple stops on the way home that night we stopped for fuel in St.Croix and we stopped to eat in North Branch. I do not remember seeing anything mysterious. I didnt realize it wasnt there until i got home and was going to unload it and put it in the garage. After i got home I immediately back tracked my trip hoping by some crazy chance that it fell out of the pickup. I reported it to the police in Wisconsin and Minnesota in all counties that we drove through and i have posted it on every forum that i have knowledge of. There are several things that set this cobra apart from other cobras, The first thing is until very recently it was the only one in the area. I am still hoping that it will show up somewhere and i know my son is as well. I appreciate everyones feedback and even appreciate a little creative sarcasum.

Thanks again

Old 03-18-2008, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, I apologize!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry, Im in the wrong. Anyways, lets get back to the subject. Those Cobra's are bad A## bikes. Its not a bike that the local dad will buy!!! Keep an eye out for it!!!
Tim

Old 03-18-2008, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider

Being a Deputy from Pierce County(just south of st croix) I will definitly keep my ears and eyes open. Which county in WI did you report it? The reason I ask this is you traveled two counties in WI. Which ever one you reported it stolen/missing the other county should be called and at least notified about the situation. I will take care of Pierce in case it came south a bit.I'll get this out to all of our cars with a description of it, hopefully it will show up.

Old 03-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

I appreciate your help. I reported it in St.Croix Cty and to the Osceola city police. I also reported it just across the border from Osceola in Minnesota. I have posted flyers at gas stations between the sandbox and home. Once again i do appreciate your help. (Not sure but i think i reconize your username from the d23 message board. ) Thanks Keith & Cole

Old 03-19-2008, 07:23 AM
Pro Rider

Yep, I hang around the D23 board too. Actually it is my son that is the member there but make it on myself quite a bit. We run the entire D23 series last year, this year we'll miss a couple do to family obligations. We've hit all the Sandbox races as well. My boys run the 90 stock#21 and last year Amatuer Sport#49. I like this board a little better, this don't turn into a P***** match like they do over there, good clean discusion is whats good and thats what I see here.

Old 03-20-2008, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider

kjohnracing, did you post this on the District 23 message board. The more a person gets this out there the better. Just a thought that I had.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi again

I just wanted to say this quad is still missing, i figured it would be more useful on the first page so i decided to respond. If anyone has info please call 763-587-3393

Thanks Keith & Cole Johnson

Old 06-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

This quad is still missing if anyone can help or has info please respond

Old 06-10-2008, 12:18 AM
Trailblazer

If you have any pictures, put them in your profile. Maybe someone out there will see it. Someone out there is riding the thing or trying to sell it. If they tried to paint it, it could be obvious. If you have a picture we will have a better idea what to look for. ATVers notice things like a ground off VIN number when they buy things. Do you have a area near you on Craigslist.com?? post some pics on there and mention any reward. A lot of people go on there to buy and sell ATVs. I wish you luck, I know how mad I would be in your position, especially if it was my son's.