Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

SUNL 109B review

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default SUNL 109B review

Well, I don't own a SunL.

But, I do live where ATV Discounters (if that's what they go by this week) is located.

Nothing good can be said about them.

As for reviews on ebay, didn't they make it where you can't leave negative reviews anymore?

Old 06-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default SUNL 109B review

Well, this is pretty recent. ATV Discounter

Old 06-01-2008, 06:32 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default SUNL 109B review

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: magbolt

I am in no way connected to either SUNL or ATV Discounters- just another consumer.
</end quote></div>

Who said you were?? Awful quick to defend something you havnt been accused of...yet.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:38 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default SUNL 109B review

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx

Nothing good can be said about them.</end quote></div>

NotTrue!!!

magbolt has lots of good stuff to say about them.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:44 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUNL 109B review

Help me out Scoot or MWQ. I can't remember the thread but someone gave out a number for ATV discounters or it might have been someones cell phone that works there and the owners daughter wrote in and didn't want that number given out because they were getting to many calls/complaints I suppose.

Old 06-01-2008, 06:45 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default SUNL 109B review

Ive been looking for that one also R660r.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default SUNL 109B review

I am new to this forun, also.
I had 2 108 (110???) SunL ATVs for my kids. Ran them for 2 years. They are very fast and plenty of power.
I understand why someone would buy these. They are often the best you can afford (big name bikes go for a LOT more money!!!). But there are reasons the name brand bikes cost more, they are better in all respects.
In the 2 years we had these bikes, I spent more time doing repairs than actual riding with my kids. Problems varies from batteries not holding a charge, muffler brackets breaking, problems with cracked welds and twisted frames, and tons of electrical problems.
This was on both bikes!
We lost both in a shed fire this past April. I can honestly tell you I would not buy from Chinese again.

You have the bike now, so you are going to have to make the best of it. Find a good LOCAl parts supplier, you'll need it!
Good luck.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default SUNL 109B review

magbolt, I don't mean any hostility. Just the forum regulars have seen years of negative posts with so few positive. You post a glowing review after 1(one) day of riding. Right now you are happy with your purchase and I truely hope you will continue to have a positive experience. As for me, I just find your first day review to contrast the impending doom I see for that machine.

magbolt-
"Anyways that my story- I know a lot of people have posted negative things about SUNL ATVs- maybe I got lucky or maybe they were talking about ATVs they never even owned. I'll probably get a lot of people telling me how stupid I am for buying a piece of junk SUNL but- Its easy to say "ya SUNL sucks" but until you have OWNED one you should not make any comments- negative or positive."

The above is where the questioning part begins. After one day can you say you have really "owned" one yourself? I will give your credit, I sliced a front tire on my Yamaha within the first 10 minutes of riding and was done for the day. On the other hand, I break my engines in like I ride them, hard and fast.

Again, good luck to you, and update us (good or bad) on your machine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2008, 10:04 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default SUNL 109B review

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scooter86

magbolt, I don't mean any hostility. </end quote></div>

The only hostility I see is coming from magbolt.

magbolt comes to the ATVConnection, claims to know next to nothing about even a wrench, let alone a ATV. I try and explain the history of SunL and ATVDiscounters at the ATVConnection and magbolt gets very defensive.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Trailblazer
Default SUNL 109B review

I have been skeptical of more than a few people posting on here. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he is connected to a dealer or someone on here. In reading this thread, Magbolt says he is not mechanically inclined and just got his first atv, joins the forum 48 hours ago, yet he is an expert on MIC quads, where they come from and how great SunL and ATV Discounters are.....this stuff always sounds like someone has a vested interest somewhere.

Quick Reply: SUNL 109B review