Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

New Review: VIVA 200PR

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Review: VIVA 200PR

I have to say this is MY revised review on this ATV. Here's a link to the first. click me
It's the next weekend and I had time to mess with the bike and get it set up right. I have to say that my worries seem to have been for nothing. The front brakes just needed adjusting and nothing is dragging anymore. As far as the company sending me the wrong bike, I won't complain about the extra 50cc's. I was just too quick to complain about the bike, customer service was a bit lacking though. Hopefully I won't need them again. OH, by the way, this bike has a 2.5 year guarantee, Thats a plus.
>My son rode it for the 1st time today. He loves it, starts up great(auto choke) runs nice and smooth. He didn't even get it up to full speed. I was worried about the size only being 58". Kinda small for an adult. Its perfect for my 10 year old, it actually looks a bit big for him (he's a tall kid too) He shouldn't out grow it for a few years. Hopefully.
>I took some pics and put them in my profile. I'll try to take some with him on it so you can tell how it looks with someone his size on it.
>So Far I'll have to give it an "A" Looks good, runs great, nothing fell off yet, easy to ride, and my son loves it.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Review: VIVA 200PR

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Alright, we finally got a chance to get this thing out and give it a good run last Sunday. My son was on the Viva 200PR and I took my new (used) Hi-bird 250ST.
We were riding for about 3 hours, No problems on either bike. I was surprised how well it kept up to the Hi-Bird. we weren't jumping or anything but were riding pretty hard. Nothing came loose or started to rattle. I am very satisfied with the Viva. My son loves it. I still gotta get some pics with him on it. He's 10 now and I think he shouldn't out grow it for at least 4 years(if I'm lucky). If we find any problems, I'll let everyone know.