Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Best Priced ATV's In Dallas Texas

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 09:41 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts
Default Best Priced ATV's In Dallas Texas

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sawbladedave

well i told them that the brakes were not working and the chains were kinked as for the light bulbs i cant find the style base they use in my area,

actualy no i havent had these problems ,im just planning incase i do like i said earlier you know how kids are,and if i could get something that might break for nothing why not</end quote></div>

So you're driving up the price for everyone else?

It's one thing to say you haven't had any problems. Then you say you had some, then you say you haven't.

Regardless of the credibility that Bestprice may have somehow mysteriously obtained, you're own credibility is becoming suspicious.

If you want to give an honest opinion, do just that. Be honest.

Looks more to me like someone from the dealer themselves trying to salvage an image and make a few sales.

At the consumers expense.

Old 08-21-2008, 09:43 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

they told me they dont use that voltage any more and they didnt have any of the same voltage, but i am going to splice in new sockets so i could use standard bulbs. not a big deal and only a 25.00 cost and a couple of hours ,hey if thats the biggest problem i have ,im doin good</end quote></div>

Arent ALL quads 12 volt? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2008, 09:52 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

like i said i havent had any problems with the atvs at all ,i wanted the extra parts ,because if there was a problem i would have the parts to fix them,so my downtime would be little.as far as for my credibility if you read my posts i NEVER said i had problems ,that was your assumtion.the only issue was the mix up of color when i ordered them and they made good on ththat ,and how do you figure im driving up the price?,

Old 08-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

and how do you figure im driving up the price?,</end quote></div>

You think sending all that stuff to Connecticut is free? The parts don't cost a dealer anything? The time someone used to pick and pack those parts isn't put on a time card?

I'm guessing you don't have your own business, or it's gone under by now.

I can dig up pages of complaints about this company not giving people the parts that broke right outside their store. And now we're to believe they're just giving away parts to people that have quads that aren't even broken yet.

As for your credibility, you say you've had a problem, then you say you haven't, but you just told them that so you'd have the parts on hand and wouldn't have to wait.

Down here in Texas, we call that a lie.

So, what does that do to your credibility?

Old 08-21-2008, 10:14 AM
Weekend Warrior

here in ct its a lie to , your right it takes time and money , what you dont know is my situation i had my own buisness for 11 years and lost everything in a very nasty divorce between my child support and alimony there is very little left ,so i did what i had to do for my kids ,no that doesnt make it right ....so tie me to a cross and burn me ,

Old 08-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Is Oprah here? Why would we give a chit?¿ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

I can understand that a divorce can be hard on the finances.

That pic of the little cutie in my gallery is a good example. She's not my daughter. She's my great niece. Her mom is seperated and soon to be divorced. Up until 5 months ago, she got nothing from her ex. So, she's been living with me. And before that, when her mom was that age, my sister in law got divorced and never got a penny from her ex. So, we had her and her two kids living with us.

The past 20 years, I've been raising someone elses kids. Wouldn't change it if I had it all over to do again. What I did was work two jobs, scrimp on my stuff to make sure they had what they needed. Did what it took to make sure they have what they need.

And now, when that little cutie wants that quad, I can go somewhere and expect to pay more cause someones been getting free parts they don't even need?

Look, I'm not heartless. But if you truly believe what you're doing isn't hurting someone else, just remember you're not the only guy that's gotten raked across the coals by an ex.

I know how I'd feel if I was standing in a showroom and the guy next to me had to tell his kids they couldn't get a quad because the price has gone up to cover the cost of parts going out.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey like i said ,i know its not right ,but i needed to do what i needed to do at the time . with that said can we drop it ,because at the end of the day its quad ridin that we all here have in common

Old 08-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Sure, but in my business, whether you use a phone or a gun, stealing is stealing.

Old 08-21-2008, 10:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

yep your right no doubt about it. there is nothing i can say that proves otherwise,thats why there is people like you to bring people like me back to reality..thanks

Quick Reply: Best Priced ATV's In Dallas Texas