KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Now you can't give them away...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2003, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Now you can't give them away...

Like I've said before, don't worry about us not getting parts. The only people that are worried about that.......is people like you, that do not own one. We have that taken care of! It's already in the works, a nice parts depot, a handfull of excellent engineers......we've got it under control.....yeah, there might only be under 5,000 machines out there, but you wouldn't believe the support we are getting. You'll still be hearing that familiar sound passin your ****......with "Cannondale" written in bold letters on the gas tank....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2003, 03:52 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: rockrider
Alaska YFM did this in another thread and it made me laugh.....

THUD!.................................. the sound of the bottom dropping out the resale value for Cannondale quads now that the YZF 450 has been introduced.
THUD..... The sound of the Mojaves crappy suspension after it gets anything over 2 feet of air, that is if it can make enough speed to get that high.

Old 06-12-2003, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What did you pay for your C-dale? I hate to break it to you, it isn't worth half that right now.

Old 06-12-2003, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider

I paid $5,000 for it Rock......and I KNOW I can still get $4500 out of it......so ya hear that whip crackin? GET BACK ON THE PORCH.....you can't hang with the big dogs......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2003, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

im gonna have to step in on this.. the c-dale might be more technical and faster than a mojave but atleast it is able to stay in the buissness for 17+years and will keep on going, ill bet that you can get a brand new mojave and a new
dale and the mojave will always be runnin and youll be finnin the dale jmo

Old 06-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

Don't remember asking you if you care either????? hmmmmmm.......

Old 06-12-2003, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

I cant take it any more either . Shut the He!! up unless you want to back up your smack by pushing the limit of your machine v/s an bankrupt co . { Cannondale } . Simple conclusion to be decided by the outcome . You make blatant bull about EFI in machines but when Several TECH"S answered that and made statements you dissappeared . Why ? never mind continue living in the past . I for one will carry my out of date EFI handmade alluminum POS to every sand pit , drag track , moto track i can . When i have a problem I'll avoid asking your Opinion due to the lack of respect you FLAMER !

Old 06-12-2003, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

too bad c-dale went out of bizz it was a good quad i give c-dales an aaa++++ for valiant efforts if they would have come down on price i might have bought one

Old 06-12-2003, 08:03 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: predator530
too bad c-dale went out of bizz it was a good quad i give c-dales an aaa++++ for valiant efforts if they would have come down on price i might have bought one

The amount of ignorance around here lately is disgusting. If Cannondale lowered the price they would have gone out of buisness much sooner than they did. They weren't making a profit selling at the prices the way they were. Aluminum frames, EFI, Ohlins Shocks, and other assorted components cost many times what the Jap bikes come with. If you want the best, you have to pay. Unfortunately, alot of people don't see that. One final point; if they did make a cheaper quad, and put cheaper crap on the quad to be price competitive, then what would be so special about a Cannondale? They just didn't have the resources to overcome the startup costs.

Old 06-12-2003, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

I think Rockrider got it backwards - what is the MSRP of a Mojave? What do ***THEY*** sell for used?

Apparently not much. -- Ouch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

At that rate, I could sell my C-Dale and pick up 3 or 4 Mojaves - whew, wouldn't that be a smart decision - I can't believe I hadn't thought of that sooner...

Quick Reply: Now you can't give them away...