KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Performance Parts for Cannondale

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 10:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Performance Parts for Cannondale

All I'm trying to do is give some people more alternitiuves to help them out. There are a few builders and shops that can be trusted like Doug and The QS. These guys will go out of thier way to help out a dale owner and will back up thier products. I know these quads are not for the mecanicly chalenged and thats why the need to get out info on these types of fourms so new guys who need help don't get shafted and have to fight to get parts.

Old 07-07-2004, 02:06 AM
Weekend Warrior

My .02 I wouldn't trust wade with my 1957 zundapp engine or I hate to say ATK either since they swiped what little knowledge Wade has and which doesn't seem to be to good. I would have to believe Dustin when he said Wade wasn't doing the job, as there lead times when I was going to send my Cannibals engine to them were a joke DE1 and head port atleast10 to 12weeks no way(mjllonir has it now) , I sent them my Moto engine for the same thing 2months ago and it has been in the bike for a month aleady. As far as the Dustin going to jail bit for the shoving the guy down I don't know what your buddy Wade told you but I think he embelished it alittle bit, I bet he will get community service, do I think throw'n down some old dude is cool hell know that was a punk move if it went down that way.I think that there as been quite a bit of s..t talkin about SBM and some of it coming from another three letter company that buys knowledge from fired employees, which I think is a little shady....again just my .02 well maybe a little more than .02

Old 07-07-2004, 02:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

Oh and I wouldn't hesitate to send anyone to Haydug Cycles he and his wife are very nice people to talk to oh ya and buy stuf from , if I was on the wrong side of the country I would have used them for engine build. And doug if you read this whats up with the nickname DEWEY?

Old 07-10-2004, 07:45 AM
Pro Rider

Very informative thread here.I gotta say that sadly I agree with all of of it.I have seen some improvements lately though but as a group we have major problems.Still hopeful though.