Jermey Schell/Trinity's Speed

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 01-25-2002, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider

That is awesome. So that adds 2 more companies (Trinity & Lonestar) making aftermarket parts for the C-dale. I was wondering if Lonestar was going to make a-arms for the Dale, now I'm just wondering when they're coming out. That was a very sweet looking Speed.

Old 01-25-2002, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider

I think Kory Ellis's Cannondale is the best looking one yet (different front plastic). I still think that they are ugly machines. Cannondale needs to seriously rethink its plastic-- they'd sell more machines!!! (sad, but true). In the end, though, performance speaks for itself and Cannondales plain haul.

Old 01-25-2002, 08:13 PM
Range Rover

I called Trinity and they are already selling, A-arms, PEP shocks, and adjustable Axles. The big ticket item being the shocks for $2200, that includes the rear.

Still undecided if I'm going to upgrade mine or buy the moto. I love the new hydraulic clutch and the nerfs with integrated pegs are awesome. Thoughts anyone?

Old 01-25-2002, 10:36 PM
Trailblazer

well this has nuttin to do with this post but i just got new 4 wheel atv today. And Cory ellis's Cannondale is in there they show all th stuff thave done to i and stuff its pretty sweet. But im not to much of an motorcroass person. I may have to get the new front hood thats on it, it looks so much better.

Old 01-26-2002, 03:49 AM
Pro Rider

I will see Kory tomorrow and ask where he got the retro race nose for the Cannondale. I think it is Quad Tech????

Old 01-26-2002, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider

JON ANDERSEN/RAPTOR720/TRINITY RACING all the same,now I see!

Old 01-26-2002, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider

Mikey,

"Now I see!"???? I don't think so. In fact, when you called Trinity two weeks ago trying to back out of the cylinder head shootout, Harry explained to you that he knows me but that I am not an employee. In fact, I am a full time attorney. As I have said to you on the telephone, and as I have posted on various sites time and time again, I just enjoy building engines. My experience in the automobile industry dates back over 25 years, and includes a college degree on the subject. --- Just like you, I enjoy building quads as a hobby.

Yes, I write articles for various publications, and was asked by ATVSCENE, and one other publication, to provide some photos and articles covering the Clear Channel Pro Quad Series, including Trinity's Cannondale. Did you find any bias in the articles?? Any questionable dyno runs?? A missing writer's name? No.

So, what is your point?

Old 01-26-2002, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

Ellis's "retro race nose" was made by Quad Tech. Bill said they are also planning on making carbon fiber sidepanels, tank covers, radiator scoops, and a key relocator tab

Here is a picture of ellis's seat

Old 01-26-2002, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

The point is, you are just a little too close to Trinity to be objective on the Internet. You promote Trinity (which I don't have a problem with Trinity; there is more than enough business out there for everyone) and are bias in their favor. The other thing is you talk about other companies and the ethics of how they promote their business and you come off as just some "customer" of Trinity's when in reality you are very close to them. So you are bias in this aspect. I am not trying to start anything with you so please don't get hostile about this and I am definitely not here to stir up more business for my company. The fact is that I am not taking any new business until May. I don't come on these forums to promote my products but I do come on to "set the record straight" or to help somebody such as giving information about the '02 gear boxes.

Quick Reply: Jermey Schell/Trinity's Speed