KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! D@MNIT!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2002, 01:01 PM
efg
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cannondales? I raced a cannondale for the first time last saterday on an mx track In MS.They had 1 dale ,1 440ex that was awesome ,3 250rs I was one of them ,1 raptor , And a 250ex lol.The first moto I took third, the 440ex in 1st,I didnt relize It but that friggin dale took the holeshot and took second.Those dales are friggin FAST!Same order on 2nd moto.I took third overall,Hey, at least I beat 2 250rs and a raptor.

Old 06-24-2002, 02:17 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

YoDaddy- Are you going to Swan in July? I will be there. The way it looks right now I will more than likely have my Moto 440. I will also be bringing my 250r as a back up. I just got back from Mt. Morris. I had a little bit of bad luck and crashed so I didnt make the 250B main but I signed up for the Outlaw class and won it. Well if you are at Swan I will see you there.

efg- What track did you race at in MS?

Old 06-24-2002, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

MrP - Whats goin on man? I haven't heard from you in a while. I was planning on goin to Swan in July but I wasn't sure if they were havin quad classes or not. I've been practicing, getting a little better in those corners, and I got a job now, so I'll be buying some tires, pipe, and all that good stuff. Gotta get that damn brake line fixed first though (DAMNIT!). Glad to hear you saw the light and got a Moto [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I'm kind of suprised man, your R is bad ***. That guy that has the moto w/ the PEP's all around, and Walsh swing arm... is that the guy you were tellin me about? That moto is SWEET. Well, talk to you later.

Old 06-24-2002, 03:27 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

MxDale71- Yea that is the guy I was talking about. I havent gotten my Moto yet but I should have it soon. Im still going to keep the 250 but I will probably race the Moto more times than not. Everyone around here thinks I am crazy to put down my Walsh Race Craft 250r for a Moto 440 but they just have not felt the C-dale experience yet. Just keep hanging in there and you will keep getting faster and faster. As far as I know there will be quad classes at the next Swan race. Well I will talk to you later.

Old 06-24-2002, 03:31 PM
Trailblazer

I am curious of what you will think of the dale as far as power compared to your R. I too have a R and thinking about a dale.

Old 06-24-2002, 03:44 PM
efg
Pro Rider

MrP-I ran at rock hill In lumberton,ever been there?

Old 06-24-2002, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

MrP- Okay dude. You've got a $20K R, and a $13K Cannondale. TELL ME YOU'VE GOTTEN A NEW TRUCK!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2002, 04:12 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

beyer05- I have a complete Curtis Sparks motor. That includes pipe/silencer, carb., reed cage, and cylinder. I bought this bike from a Pro-Am rider who is really tight with Curtis so I know the motor work was done to a perfect tee. In a drag race with a Cannibal it is almost dead even with my 250r winning more times than losing. But I can ride the C-dale faster for a longer period of time which is what wins mx races. I raced against a Moto 440 a couple of weeks ago at Fernwood MX and I pulled holeshot over the Moto 440 the first race and in the second race he pulled holeshot over me. I still ended up beating the Moto 440 both races by a good bit but I think I am probably a better rider than the guy on the Moto 440. But to answer your question about the power from the C-dale to the 250r, Im not worried about it one bit. The C-dales have tons of power and Im sure the Moto 440 will be able to hang with if not beat my 250r. The C-dales will rev to the moon and back and when I was riding one it just kept on wanting to rev it more and more just like my 250r. And thats when it really shined was when I revved it. The best thing I can tell you is to go and test ride one yourself and you will see what I am talking about. I am pretty sure you will want one after riding it. But Im not talking about in a parking lot of some dealer, you need to get out on a track or open field so you can really get into it. Let me know if you get the chance to ride one.

Old 06-24-2002, 04:18 PM
Trailblazer

Have you rode on the Ohlin shocks yet? Do you like them? How do they compare to the axis, PEP's, and Elka's?

Old 06-24-2002, 04:42 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

lonestarbanshee- Thats funny man.. Yea I got a new GMC 2500 HD and I also got a 16ft long enclosed trailer equipped with AC, refrigirator, and cabinets. I retired the good ole s-10.

efg- Was there a guy on a Banshee there? Did you get to meet the guy on the 440ex? I practice there on Thursday nights every now and then. If its the Rock Hill in Purvis we are talking about.

beyer05- I have rode a Moto 440 during practice at the North Carolina National but the shocks were set up for a 200lbs. rider and I weigh 150. I am hoping they will be as good as my Axis shocks.

Quick Reply: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! D@MNIT!!!!!!!!!