KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! D@MNIT!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2002, 06:22 PM
MrP
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last time I went and raced at The Landing I raced my old 400ex and I jumped the triple and when I landed the the ball joints on my Laeger a-arms snapped and it sent me into orbit. It put me out of racing for about a month with a concussion and a bruised kidney. Damn that back yard track!!!! How do like that crazy double thats kind of down hill?

Old 06-24-2002, 06:27 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

Im 22 and will ride 250A and 4 stroke A next year. Hang in there and ride as much as you can. Practice makes Perfect. If you set your mind to it you can do it. We can meet up some time and ride.

Old 06-24-2002, 06:35 PM
efg
Pro Rider

definately,you could teach me stuff,I think I got all of the jumps but the tabletop downhill finish,and the gully double,

They have changed It up since youve been they now have a double before the triple in front of the bleachers.and they took out the ant hill and they have a new tabletop.

Old 06-25-2002, 07:07 AM
Trailblazer

Hey MrP, why didn't you just get a cannibal and then build it up yourself with a long-travel front end and your choice of shocks and stuff? Just curious, not trying to be nosey. I was just wondering if there is something I am overlooking about taking the cannibal route. I figured it up, and it comes out to be about the same price. They do have the same swingarms, right?

Old 06-25-2002, 01:28 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

efg- Im going to have to go there and check it out. I might go this Thursday. If I do I will let you know. The finish line table top and gully double are WOT jumps and you just have to position your body correctly in the air. We will work on it next time we are both there.

beyer05- If I was having to pay for a Cannondale I would probably go that route. Im fortunate enough that I am being given a Moto 440 to race. If I was having to buy one I would more than likely buy a Cannibal and do the following to it: Moto 440 remapping, HMF exhaust, TAG X5 bars, Pro Design kill switch, Walsh Race Craft steering stem, Walsh Race Craft long travel a-arms, Axis or Elka shocks (probably Elka), AC pro pegs, WER steering stabalizer, RPM axle, and beadlocks front and rear. They do have the same swing arms. Either route you go you cant lose. I dont think you are being nosey, any question you ever have feel free to ask me. I eat, live, and breathe quads so it doesnt bother me. If you do plan on buying one check with me because I can get you an excellent deal on one.

Old 06-25-2002, 02:01 PM
Trailblazer

I am waiting on the sale of an explorer, and then I will be ready.

Old 06-25-2002, 02:30 PM
efg
Pro Rider

MrP-I dont think the landing practices on thursdays?Thats what track your talking about?Right.I think the landing practices on tuesdays?I might come to fernwood next wendesday.Because thats probably when my R will be fixed.Next thursday I will be ready for rock hill definately.

Maybee you could make it to rock hill next thursday?Because alot more Qauds come there than the landing.You could also smoke that 440ex.I dont think he thinks anyone can beat him.lol.He will be there

Old 06-25-2002, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

MrP - Just some info on the July race at Swan (incase you didn't get the note in the mail).

The 2nd Annual 2002 Texas Outlaw Motocross Amateur National Championship:
July 12,13,14

Friday July 12
Gates open 10:00 a.m.
Organized practice at 12
Registration 5-7 p.m.

Saturday July 13
Gates open at 6
Practice at 7
Gates close at 11 p.m.
Registration 6-8

Sunday July 14
Gates open at 6
Practice at 7
and I'm assuming the races start around 8 (it does't say)

Gate addmission is $20

Friday Practice fee is $15

Race fees
$45 for first class entered
$45 for second class entered
$35 for third and forth class entered

Quad classes:
Quad amt (beg and nov level riders)
Quad Int
Quad open amt (andy beg, nov, int riders)
Quad Expert

Expert Classes: 100% Payout
Pro Classes: 200% Payout

Swan is gonna be makin a lot of money that weekend. I hope I'll have enough money to race.

Everyone else - Yall should try to head out to Swan MX. It's a fun wide open track. If anyone needs directions, PM me.

Old 06-25-2002, 04:57 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

efg- I thought you were talking about Rock Hill.... The Landing practices on Tuesday nights. I will come to Rock Hill next Thursday...maybe this Thursday but for sure next Thursday. I will be at Fernwood next Wednesday also if it isnt raining. What do you have done to your quad mx wise?

beyer05- If you dont mind me asking, where do you live?

Old 06-25-2002, 05:08 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

Swan is one of the coolest tracks I have ever been on. I will be there. I wish they had more than one class I could run, maybe like a pro class for 2 stroke, 4 stroke, and open. That would be nice.

YoDaddy- There is going to be a pretty good bit of quads from what I am hearing. You better have enough money!!!! I finally got a month off from the Nationals so I can finally make me some money. I need to find a money tree.... is there any over in Texas..haha. You ought to look into going to Lorreta Lynns in August. Also, do you run any of the TQRA races? I have a friend that goes to all of them so I was just wondering.

Quick Reply: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! D@MNIT!!!!!!!!!