KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

Holeshot Sucksssssss !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2002, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was just told that a group of quad riders showed up at holeshot mx to practice and were told that quads could not practice untill after 4. i for one am tired of the way ricky andre treats the quad riders. the last time we practiced there josh was told to slow down in the corners because he was throwing the dirt out of them. holeshot will not get another dime of my money. there are other tracks in this area that actually want us and are just as good as holeshot.

Old 09-03-2002, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider

That sucks man! Tell him to eat roost and suck a fat header pipe. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2002, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

I was also pissed when I heard this.All the bs that Ricky told us
was a lie.I say $crew him and Jay.Net time you see Jay ask him if the attendance picked up since the quads were band.I seriously dought it.
Donald told me at his last race there were two classes Big bike and little bike.The hole race day lasted 1 1/2 hours.

There are enough other tracks around to wory about them @-h0!e$

Old 09-03-2002, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

mike
you get rained out at work. been fixing the lights on my trailer so we can go to fernwood tomorrow night. taking the moto, bubbas 90 and a friend of josh's blaster. he plans to run sept. 14 and has never raced before. hope bubba can get on the track when there aint much traffic. i really just want him to ride around it so he knows which way to go and what to avoid. hate you cant make it but hope you make rock hill this weekend, should be a good race with quite a few quads. later

Old 09-03-2002, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Its raining,but im still at work at lunch.I am hoping to ride soon
but still no word on them parts.I am starting to get withdraws from lack of riding.

Kip told me they might come in today or wed. If they do I will meet yall at fernwood to put it together and ride.We shall see.
Later,Mike

Old 09-03-2002, 06:20 PM
Range Rover

Hey guys I don't know who he said that to, cause me and a couple of friends been there and he was cool with us. But once a quad hater always a hater,(except when it is muddy). Is Rockhill racing this Sat? Cause if so I will be there.

Old 09-03-2002, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

i don't know where holeshot mx is located, but knowsalot told me today that he and several friends went riding at the motox track in houston ,ms on sunday. he said they had a good time and no problems with anyone. knowsalot said the track owner called him today and told them not to come back becuase they were tearing up the track and it was causing to much work to keep the track up. the owner said they were throwing the dirt out of the corners and messing up the dirt bike burms. what a load of crap!!!!! like you said, quads are good for packing the track when it's muddy. every out door motox race i have ever been to, it's pack the track and we'll let you ride.

Old 09-03-2002, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

mark,
quick question. got my r back together. ran great this weekend. problem is it is running hot. i can not tell where the water is coming from but it gets on my right (passenger side) boot. after a 15 min. ride i'm putting water in the radiator. i've changed radiator caps and checked my case oil. no water in there. i pulled my water pump off and it looks good. the seal looks ok but i'm not totally sure about it or the bearing. the pump shaft is ok also. any advise? never had a over heating problem before. after looking at the water pump, i believe it may have been leaking from the outside of the water pump housing.

Old 09-03-2002, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

airtime
if your asking me about your r your asking the wrong person. sorry but i dont know anything about them. probably have to go over to the honda forum for that one. sorry i couldnt help man.

Old 09-04-2002, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

sorry mark, i keep forgetting your a four stroker. i really forgot that i was on the cannondale site.lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] maybe i should have ask todd. todd what do you think?

Quick Reply: Holeshot Sucksssssss !!!!!!!!!!