KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

MOTOWN! WTF is the deal?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2002, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're driving me nuts man! Whats this big secret you got?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL, someone needs to do some spying. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2002, 05:55 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

I dont know about his secret, but dangit I got a secret too (I just dont know what it is yet).

Old 09-11-2002, 10:56 PM
Range Rover

MXDale I got a secret that is kinda a local thing with a friend of mine that likes to talk to much about racing.

MrP please tell me that you are racing the 4stroke class this Sat?

Old 09-12-2002, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

is the dude with the banshee coming saturday ?????? why you ask about mrp runnung the 4 stroke class ? he is on a friends blaze and his r in the open money

Old 09-12-2002, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

I wish I had a cool secret about my quad, but my C-dale is fully exposed... litterally. You can walk up to it and see everything since it's pretty muchly stripped down to the frame and motor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2002, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

Hey MrP, how long of a drive do you think it would be for me to go to Fernwood? I'm an hour outside of Swan.

Sorry, I seem to ask that question a lot, but you're the only person I know that has actually gone to all these tracks and might know.

Old 09-12-2002, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

mrp went to fernwood to practice tonight. i been waiting on him or one of the other guys that went to post something about tonight since we couldnt go. i dont think i can hang much longer though since i have only saw my bed once in three days and i just took enough pain pills to knock an elephant out

Trending Topics

Old 09-12-2002, 01:43 AM
Pro Rider

LOL

Yeah, I forgot that they were practicin tonight. Do any of yall have MSN messenger? If so, whats yalls e-mail and I'll add you to my list. My e-mail is taz_ex@hotmail.com. My name on the messenger thing is "Doofy".

Old 09-12-2002, 12:58 PM
MrP
Pro Rider

MOTOWN- Yea Im going to race the money and 4-stroke class. Do you not want me to race the 4-stroke class?

markvette- Are you talking about Bobby? If so, I dont know if he is coming or not. It was "okay" at Fernwood last night. Fuller's surprise was a yz426 he brought. It was in a Warrior frame. He said it was a friend of his quad. I dont think he liked it though. Once again there was more quads than dirtbikes so Rogers split practice. The quads would run for 25 minutes then the bikes would go. It kinda sucked because there was only about 8 bikes and about 15 quads. When the quads were out there it just turned into one big dust cloud. I almost died last night when a guy pulled out in front of me. I was coming off the camel hump jump and pinned in 4th down the straight before the two doubles in the back and a guy on a Warrior was on the left of the track and right when I was about 10 feet from the first double he shot over to the right. I locked the brakes up and pretty much endoed into the face of the landing. It kinda banged my knee, back, and chest up. After I gathered my thoughts togehter I had a little talk with the guy. I pretty much was through riding for the night after that.

MxDale71- It takes me 5 hours to get to Tyler. It takes me 1 hour and 15 minutes to get to Fernwood. So I would say it would take you between 7-8 hours.

Old 09-12-2002, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

no i wasnt talking about bobby. motown has a friend that has a banshee that talks a lot of trash. 426 on a warrior frame, why a warrior frame their heavy. a guy on a warrior pulled out in front of you, was it that guy that was on the raptor last weeks son ? how did specials speed now that he has the moto front end on it.gotta go for now

Quick Reply: MOTOWN! WTF is the deal?!?!