KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

"Ban CaptainCarl"

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2002, 12:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you want to start hunting out those who dont have constructive posts, then we need to broaden our horizons. i think we have all run acrossed two or three members like that. but with anything, you will always have undesireables. its part of the territory. im sure that gary has witnessed that.

cant we all just get along?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2002, 02:06 AM
The Facility
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, well, well.

The CAP'N has in his sig that his boy is racing the CCP series??????

Is he talking about the CCP arena cross series?? That is the same arenacross series that is coming to Starkvile on the 26th and I think they will be in Gonzales,LA the week before. I find this to be VERY interesting to say the least.

I suppose now that we know that, he will most likely change his schedule again...LOL

Let the Captain hang around for a bit longer. I want to see this pan out. Better yet....I want to see this awesome race team. If they smoke me and everyone else...fine. I will get to see some fast guys racing. If they are a real flop....I get to post pics here after the event......LOL

Old 10-04-2002, 02:11 AM
The Facility

jcv,

Thanks for the words in my defense. You will now also be the facility motivational speaker.

By the way. I had to re-read those posts [yours and CAPs] twice before I figured it out.

When did I become "yall's daddy"?? LMAO!!
I guess I am raising one at home alone and I sent the other 30 off for adoption??
Later

Patrick

Old 10-04-2002, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

PAPA, you've come home. Mom said to tell you to cut the back yard. Never mind it washed away.

Smitty

Old 10-04-2002, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

Patrick
welcome back, this forum is kinda like racing once it gets in your blood its hard to stay away. i'm sorry but i wont be able to brag (post race results ) this weekend as we are taking the weekend off. BUT the 3 weekends after that i will brag ( post race results ) since we will be racing all of them weekends. i hope you try to make it to fernwood on the 19th if not to race but maybe to get to meet a lot of the guys that post here. the changing of the date is gonna hurt our turnout this month since a lot of the guys will be in texas racing but it should still be pretty good. how about that fax number again and i will fax the flyer to you. this time i will write the number down in my little black book. well again welcome back and happy trails.

Old 10-05-2002, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer

markvette, captn said that the pro class is the twostroke class. gues we got to start runi gthat class now!!
fuller

Old 10-05-2002, 11:10 PM
The Facility

Thanks Mark.

I do plan to get up with you guys one weekend.

I have a rough schedule and barely make it to my own races most of the time...LOL

I have a large bulletin board that I keep flyers posted at and is looked at by hundreds each day, so maybe it will get the attention of some North Miss racers.

My fax number is [662]324-3452

Patrick

Old 10-06-2002, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider

i dont know this guy, but he had a major flame goin the other nite in yamaha.
i say let the moderators handle it.
know how i handle it? i go to the competition's forum. if he's here when i come back, i leave again. sooner or later, i wont come back.
yep, let the moderators chew on it.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2002, 03:22 AM
Pro Rider

Patrick
will have the wife fax the flier tomorrow. hate it we cant race the arena cross but will be at the monster that weekend.

Mark

Old 10-07-2002, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

No problem Patrick. I wasn't about to let that scum talk crap about you. Dang I wish I lived closer to you guys, I just wanna meet this guy once!