Default BUYER BEWARE!

One more thing,

LOOSE THE CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-10-2002, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BUYER BEWARE!

Originally posted by: dubya1
I strongly beleive that you do not beleive what you typed, Unless you are a Liberal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
A Liberal! Not in the Cannonadale forum! better get him banned[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2002, 09:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default BUYER BEWARE!

The autherised dealer I bought mine from dosent know $h!t about a dale eather.What they know I told them.
Finally I gave up on them and found anoyher dealer that really cares about there product and backs them 100%.
You can learn more from these forums than most dealers know.Good luck and we are here to help if we can.

Old 10-10-2002, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default BUYER BEWARE!

mxmike
you on vacation now ? looks like practice is off for tonight. its raining here and is suppose to for the next 4 days. fuller and pajama boy both cancelled out on practice. pajama boy got a new job and has to work and fuller has to go to texas about his new job. i see where fuller is posting about going to the starksville arenacross. thats the same weekend as monster mountain, maybe josh wont have to worry about fuller breathing down his back or worse yet having to breath down fullers back. with them 2 it can go either way. let you know about practice but the way it looks now its a bust. later

Old 10-10-2002, 12:56 PM
Trailblazer
Default BUYER BEWARE!

i only said that about wallmart because smitty said ever heard of wallmart

Old 10-10-2002, 12:59 PM
Trailblazer
Default BUYER BEWARE!

thanks motorider, i know the guys at quadsource and ther great to deal with. that is the other problem were the cannondales are being bootlegged at is only 4 miles from there shop and quadsource is a autherized dealer

Old 10-10-2002, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default BUYER BEWARE!

Yea Mark I am off till next Monday.It is raining here to.I am just going to go through my bike and get it ready for the race.See yall Saturday night.

Old 10-10-2002, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default BUYER BEWARE!

Quadgod1,

It is a standard business practice for all stores to carry the same product line. So, walmat A carries and looks like Wallmart B.

If I had a Three dealership, I would have the same selling items in all of them and keep a large parts inventory in One. This reduces the overhead and taxes on parts left in the shop at the end of the year. I wouldn't necassarly go though the added expense of all the three carring min. stocking levels, which you would have to do to be an authorized dealer.

This once again is no big deal, My dealership is 3 hours from me, With traffic almost 5 and can be 6 on a Friday. Worth the Drive, YES. IS Trinity Racing closer? yes. Are they aurtorized Cannnondale dealership don't know don't care. They can get parts and do warrenty work.

Smitty

Old 10-10-2002, 03:52 PM
Trailblazer
Default BUYER BEWARE!

smitty you are tottally missing the point. its not right for a dealer that is not an autherized dealer to sell new cannondales right down the street from an autherized dealer. is it ok for a ford dealer to sell chevy trucks right next door to a chevy truck dealer?? this is bootlegging plain and simple. this kind of thing is going to ruiin cannondale. next we will be able to go to the hardware store and buy cannondales. is that what you want smitty??

Old 10-10-2002, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default BUYER BEWARE!

There are a lot of independent dealers out there that are not authorized to sell a certain product-- but they do. Dealers are going to sell what is on their lot, no matter how they came across the product. Welcome to capitolism... stay awhile...

Quick Reply: BUYER BEWARE!