KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

cannible440 vs kfx400

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cannible440 vs kfx400

cyberseano dont have to wory about breaking the frame.Check out his flying high pic.lmao a BIG 3 foot baahahahah.But looking at the wemen in those pics he might have to worry if they ride it.He is high alright.

"wiseguy"the name says it all.

Old 02-11-2003, 07:03 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Its funny how the best quad is always the same as the one listed under their post. I have had the pleasure of owning a Moto, 440EX and a mildly modded Z400. It all depends on where/what you ride on. We had a Moto,250R, (2) 440ex's, Z400, 400ex, and a 300ex (my riding group) at teh dunes and the first ride I left my 440 at camp and rode my Moto. It was a blast, what a rush the motor on that thing has. It feels like it is going to rev until it blows up in-between your legs. Flat out halls a**. It beat everything else we had there, straight line, whoops, whatever we pointed teh machines down the MOTO came out first. But, after that first ride it sat in the trailer all day. It makes alot of noises, looks like a plumbers nightmare, maintenance sucks, and if you tip it over you lose some of your oil. Like someone else in this thread said, it is worth it because of the advantages, right on, I couldn't agree more. But, some people like to ride and not worry about some of those things, and would not be concerned with going a little slower on a honda/suzuki ect. The short version of this long story is, I sold the Moto, made some cash, dumped it into my Z400 and 440ex. I am happy now, but I was happy then. Don't let some biased people tell you what is best for you. The Cannondales are great, not to mention AMERICAN MADE and MORE IMPORTANTLY AMERICAN OWNED)( For how long?). So are the Z400/KXF400. Ride them both and decide. Knowing what I know now, and after riding both, and most importatnly realizing what I wanted the quad to do, I would take that Cannondale money (8grr) and buy a used z400 and dump 3grr into the thing and smile. Have fun.

Old 02-11-2003, 07:20 PM
Trailblazer

No matter how much we all argue, there's one thing we all agree on:

Kasea's suck.

Old 02-11-2003, 07:30 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

The best quad out ther is the Kesea 250, I just got one on alky, big bore kit, it smokes Cannondales up Sand Mountain. it has 6.7RWHP and was made in Tiawan. Look out for me. I ll be at 4SW smoking all of you on it.
Its funny, I was tyrying to make fun of some of the people on here, and it sounds like something someone might seriously post.

Old 02-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider

I was made a offer to run a big boar trinity kasea 350 by a dealer down here.This guy swears by it.I may give it a shot just for kicks.Its not my money so what the He!!.

Old 02-11-2003, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer

Cybersano-thanks for the backup! You're even more vicious and witty than I am...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was just trying to give the nice man some advice, fair and unbiased I might add, and somebody went off on me bcause of his false brand loyalist pride! I hope you don't have stock in Cannondale, pal! Seriously I don't want to rattle anyones cage-But yes MR REDNECK, my new KFX has that nice pointy plastic piece over the lights to ease the insertion into my...oh forget it...You pickup truckin', Grain Belt drinkin' Alan Jackson listinin', cousin lovin' & brother humpin' snotheads just feel bad because you paid a pretty penny for that fine lookin' Cannonballer that will end up rusting (or corroding) next to your AMC Pacer because you can't find any parts. Have fun, ride your wheelers and don't take out your pent up aggression on me! I won't say the S or K word in this forum ever again because I know where it will get me! Love you too...

Old 02-11-2003, 10:54 PM
Range Rover

Cybersano-thanks for the backup! You're even more vicious and witty than I am...

You two should hook up.........valentines day is coming up and the two of you have so much in common, like inserting parts of your beloved quads where they don't belong. Good luck to the two of you!

Old 02-11-2003, 11:03 PM
Trailblazer

MX Mike- I see by the number of posts you've made you have alot of spare time on your hands. You also say in your signature You're "gonna ride it until the wheels fall off". They must have. While I'm out riding my KFX you're wheelin' on your IMAC! I usually don't reply to SH-- like this, but in this case it's warranted because you boneheads have nothing better to do but flame those of us who are intelligent enough and HAVE THE RIGHT here in America to make different decisions than you have. Hence the name Wizeguy. I've been around long enough to see the rise and the fall and the rise again-and the new sun was never shining out of that little factory out in Pennsylvania! Hang onto it while you can, my dear fool...Talking to people in this Cannondale forum is like hanging out in Darwin's waiting room! I can't believe none of you can carry on a civil conversation with an "outsider" You act like you're from Louisiana or something...Oh yeah, that's right-sorry MX Mike LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: CANNIBAL440
Cybersano-thanks for the backup! You're even more vicious and witty than I am...

You two should hook up.........valentines day is coming up and the two of you have so much in common, like inserting parts of your beloved quads where they don't belong. Good luck to the two of you!
You just thought of that because it's an accepted practice for Cannondale owners! I think you signed something when you recieved your ATV papers like " If you ever see another Cannonballer on the trail, you should immediately remove your pants and await further instructions. Play rock, paper scissors to see who's on top and proceed!" Don't drink the grape kool-aid at the meetings, O.K.? Trust me, the mothership isn't really coming to get you idiots.

Old 02-11-2003, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

This post is hilarious! I listen to Alan, nothin wrong with him. I own a Cannondale, and yes I enjoy it. Sandneck put it the best. Take our recomendations with a grain of salt. Ride it, then decide.

Wizeguy,

Yes, your entitled to your own opinion...even if it is wrong! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Ride on guys.

Quick Reply: cannible440 vs kfx400