KTM Discussions about KTM ATVs.

cannible440 vs kfx400

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2003, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cannible440 vs kfx400

cyberseano and wiseguy,

Thanks for the funny remarks, you've help relieve some stress pent up from work.

It's nice to know that there are smarter people than myself out there, the problem is your not them.

I was fully aware of what the Cannondale was when I got ride of my 400EX for one.

Keep buying the outdated products that the majors hand out and that's what you'll continue to get. Reguardless of the outcome at Cannondale you cannot argue the point that they raised the bar very high for the rest to FOLLOW.

Thanks for your warm regards, and have a nice day.

Smitty

Old 02-12-2003, 01:05 AM
Trailblazer

Sorry Smitty-I'm sad to see you chose that Trinity motor on top of your already horrible decision. JCV-It's all in good fun, man...You guys should all just love each other a little-just like the cult manual says[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh yeah, you love each other-but I'm not "wise"(what a pun) to the wonderful world of corporate bankruptcy and your untuneable machines...Live in your world-I'll play in mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Jacka-- we all ride on four wheels, don't we?

Old 02-12-2003, 01:19 AM
Trailblazer

It's always pleasant to see the 'little people' come out to beat their chests at someone else's expense and then use honest misfortune as a platform for justifying their own narrowmindedness.

I too looked very hard at the Z400, I bought the Cannondale because it's a better bike... for me. I dont have to justify that to you, I doubt you have the capcity to understand anyway, at least if the tripe you've deposited here is any indication of your intellect, which I fear it may be.

If I did not buy my Cannondale I would have hand built a bike, I simply would never put my money into the garbage the big 4 is offering.

Wiseguy and Cyberseano, Im glad you enjoy putting around on your Regurgitated Mediocrity (tm). If you don't mind it's 'obvious' short commings, well... all the power to you, it's just something I cant stomache.

Peace and ride safe

Old 02-12-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Dang i cant belive some of the other cannondale owners are leting these a$$holes get away with this (rap. First of all Smitty's Dale will beat almost all of the Z440's out there on gas no prob. So u spend a couple grand in the motor and ull still lose!! Wisea$$ and cyberinsaneo cant take it that a american built machine is 10 times better than thier outdated carb, steal (broken) framed, weak axled Japan made quad and they have to take thier frustration out on us... Poor kids....

Old 02-12-2003, 01:23 AM
Trailblazer

SHi--y, I mean Smitty, wait until your little Cannondale brothers see what you posted on your little picture site! Holy cow, It's a KFX 400 with your trinity buddy getting ready to mess it up-It's not a Banshee, man! They're not gonna let you drink the grape kool-aid! All this started because I told a guy to look at the ATV Action shootout between the KFX and Cannibal. You all let loose on me because I gave the guy an UNBIASED opinion...You mullets must all have some pact to drive only Chevy trucks or something too-I'd bet. You monkeys have fun throwing sh-- around this forum and I'll go do something more constructive.

Old 02-12-2003, 01:30 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: thunderalley400ex
Dang i cant belive some of the other cannondale owners are leting these a$$holes get away with this (rap. First of all Smitty's Dale will beat almost all of the Z440's out there on gas no prob. So u spend a couple grand in the motor and ull still lose!! Wisea$$ and cyberinsaneo cant take it that a american built machine is 10 times better than thier outdated carb, steal (broken) framed, weak axled Japan made quad and they have to take thier frustration out on us... Poor kids....
Gosh you're being an obstinate geek too! What did I do?Do you know me? I know your little crappy half a$$ed piles of scrap aluminum have a terrible track record and just went darn near out of business! You can have your broke A$$, buggy-eyed, overly expensive, over-hyped, chapter 11 bankruptcied rattle traps. I know what I can get out of my machine, and am happy...EXCUSE ME!

Old 02-12-2003, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

Nothing here...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2003, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

Wizeguy- I for one dont appreciate people coming into another forum and talking crap about my bike for no reason. But i over read it the first time but u did try to give your unbiest opinion which i respect and could be a good source for someone who is intrested in these 2 quads. Everyone is intilted thier own opinion right, wrong or indifferent.

Old 02-12-2003, 01:40 AM
Trailblazer

Lap traffic-Why don't you belong to the forum a little longer and then open your mouth. You've probably only been riding since January. Look back on page 1 and see how this started. I usually won't waste my time with this sh--.By the way, you should ride with your mouth shut too unless you want to swallow bugs. At this point this argument is no longer some good-natured ribbing and humor. I am defending myself to a bunch of narrow-minded testosterone possessed neandrathals, and I think you guys really should chill out, man. Go on a "group ride" follow your little rules and talk about how dumb 98% of the ATV market is for riding anything else. Remember "you meet the nicest people on a Honda". Peace, a-holes!

Old 02-12-2003, 01:42 AM
Trailblazer

I really mean no harm, look how this all started, guys...

Quick Reply: cannible440 vs kfx400