Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

this is bad! real bad!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004 | 01:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default this is bad! real bad!

I think it's closer to 2087 x 2087. I think 100 sq. acres are = to 4,356,000 sq. feet.

The problem is that not everyone can access every area that atv's are allowed. We have atv riding areas in our state but they are all a few hours away. There are a lot of people trespassing on other peoples land and then complaining when they are kicked out. If people want to ride then they shouldn't wait for miracles to happen. Even if areas are opened, there are going to be entrance fees, limitations of how and where you ride, and no guarantee that the area will remain open. It also allows them to dream up new cost or charges in the future. If people want to guarantee that they will have a place to ride without a lot of grief. They need to buy their own areas like the hunters do. How many people have grown up using other peoples land just to have it sold and then you can't use it anymore? Then they complain because the new owners won't allow them to ride, walk, fish or hunt on it. If they wanted to use the land then they should have bought it themselves. They only have themselves to blame. I think that states should open new riding areas but not everyone can rely on this to happen.