Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

Anti atv website. look at what we're up against.

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 01:50 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anti atv website. look at what we're up against.

Ive read from a philosophy site that enviromentalists(hippies) are basically terrorists they are against practically all of mankinds activities and hasnt there been hippies start trucks and suvs on fire at dealerships a few years bak i may be wrong but cant remember. All Hippies do is b*tch and complain until they get there way!

Hunters, Farmers, and any outdoorsman have done more for this world than hippies have ever done look at all the habitats created by ducks unlimited, rocky mountain elk foundation, and fishing unlimited.

ATVers, Hunters, and Farmer arent the true criminals the hippies are!

Old 09-04-2004, 06:39 AM
Trailblazer

The environmentalists are jealous anti-socials that wouldn't know how to interact in a group of recreational ATVers. Their pulses would climb just like ours when they blast through the trails on their ATV but their too caught up in their own self image to admit it. They think tire tracks on a hill side is destruction but think nothing of the new 40 acre department store or the interstate highway to bring in more sales and tax dollars.

Old 10-18-2004, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

we should show up in that town with our 2stroke dirtbikes, quads, motorcycles, gocarts, old *** trucks and cars that all heavily f@## up the environment and tell them to su@# it!!

sounds like fun aye??? maybe in the summer of 2005!!!

Old 10-18-2004, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KFXDAWG
Funny thing is, all these tree hugging liberals jump in their big SUVS to drive all over the place to complain about everything and everyone. I guess they don't think they are contributing to pollution 'cause they are driving on the roads and not on trails. How many of these same enviro-wackos are taking their little buffys and little skippys to soccer games, dance troups, the theaters every day?
to add to this, their suvs are usually big 6 or 8 cyl. our atvs are usually a 1 or 2 cyl. WTF is that stuff about pollution again??? 2 cyl vs 8?? who makes more co2 and hydrocarbons??

Old 10-22-2004, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

heres the letter i sent them. I censored it for you.

hello. what the hell do you have against ATV's! they dont kill anything. unless your 60 years old and want to sleep all day ATV'S ARE FINE. Sure, you cant have 1mile of atv land because it "hurts the enviornment" but if a contractor wants to come over and buy the land for a mall, Sure , hand me the $$$. your all about the money and i think your ruiening it for alot of people. Would you rather let us ride in an off-road enviornment or have me run up and down your block everyday at 2am. sure, call the cops and be a panzy, cops cant catch me! ATV's are too fast so get used to it b!tch.

LT250R Quadracer A.K.A Go f*ck your self enviornmentalists!