Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

I am sorry I been gone, But Now I am back stronger and more willing.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 06:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am sorry I been gone, But Now I am back stroger and more willing.

Hey fellow riders I now it’s been a long time since I last been on the scene but I am now back and I am needing some help. Way back in October of last year I posted - "Post" Now I am need of some help on who to talk to about the matter stated in my last post. I really and more determine on getting my ATV street legal. I don’t see how I should just sit back and let the rest of the world enjoy life to the fullest as politics keeps me from living my life. What am I to do just wait till I grow old and pass be reincarnated and hope that god draws me a better hand? Well I don’t think so I love all that I have in my life my family, my wife, and even some of my friends to just let it all drain me emotionally because of obstacles that are thrown at me. Look I am not someone look for special treatment nor want to be treated special. All I want to do is if I have friends and family that can ride the world why can’t I be able to ride with them right beside them. Come on fellow ATVER’s show me the path on getting this world to see it our way. Or at least let us enjoy with them. PS. I am looking for member “caseysmom” would like to know how her little man is doing. Read my last post so you know why I ask. Thanks All!!
Angel

Old 08-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default I am sorry I been gone, But Now I am back stronger and more willing.

Howdy, I have a lot of intrest in the street legal topic. At the bottom of the page their is a post called "street legal" this may have some info to help you. I have found a slight loop hole in the texas law maybe there is something like that in NY. It is listed on the post it has to do with ag use. I would do some resesrch on your local code. Also I read that in some states they allow handicap people to use their atv on thte street maybe NY is one of those places!!! I wish you the best of luck>

Old 08-05-2004, 07:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default I am sorry I been gone, But Now I am back stronger and more willing.

Thanks for the luck! BUT....

Originally posted by: Ckill700
At the bottom of the page their is a post called "street legal" this may have some info to help you.>
I don't know where and what page you taking about I am really interested in finding this info cause my sumer is almost up and I want to enjoy it the most I can. Thanks again for the help