Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

tree huggers SUCK

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tree huggers SUCK

tree huggers need to leave atvs alone,its not us that u need to worry about its the loggers that cut down all the trees,atv riders just want to ride and thats going to eventually fade away if all the trees are cut down,so i say stop messing with atv riders and start talking to loggers!!!!!

Old 06-26-2006, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Urges all riders to join ATV clubs and become part of a united front to maintain and expand trail systems.

My favorite tree hugger story is the woman at a public hearing a few years ago in northeast Wisconsin. She wanted a snowmobile trail closed because the noise from snowmobiles was disturbing trees during their winter sleep.

Old 06-27-2006, 08:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by: quadduck
How about TRESSPASSING!
No, I have a RIGHT to that land if it isn't taken care of, lol!

Old 07-01-2006, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

I'll agree that tree huggers suck. But not respecting private property is just lame. This is the exact kind of thing that makes people hate ATV riders.

Old 07-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by: 800TwinEFI
I'll agree that tree huggers suck. But not respecting private property is just lame. This is the exact kind of thing that makes people hate ATV riders.
Please note sarcasm in my previous post. MotoF150 was pretty vigorously flamed in a previous post for some trespassing issues he has/had.

Old 10-21-2006, 08:05 AM
Pro Rider

I own an ATV but I have great respect for the area I ride at, my backyard borders a big area of woods thats a watershed area that supplies drinking water, the water run off is protected by the topsoil, when the topsoil is exposed it pollutes the drinking water with acid, lead, and sulfur. Creeks that supply fresh, clean drinking water have 2 bridges made for ATV's to cross. Over the years some of the bad ATV riders destroyed these bridges and they ride across the creeks, they bring coolers full of beer, they make campfires with old tires, they dig up new trails, they chop trees down, now nobody is permitted to ride in that area anymore cause of the damage that has been done. Im pissed about it cause I respected the area and im not allowed there, just a few bad ones ruined it for everybody. If im not allowed to ride in that area I dammm make sure nobody else is, I watch that area like a hawk, when I see or hear any atv or dirt bike there im on the phone calling the cops and I take pictures and im there pointing out who it is. And when the Police Officer hands out a $300 trasspassing fine im standing right there laughing! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Old 10-27-2006, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

moto f-150, you are one disturbed individual if you ask me! you have nothing better to do than watch other people, "like a hawk?" get a life, or something close. one of them " good ole boys" might not take to kindly to your hahahaha after there 300 $$ dollar ticket!!!

Old 12-01-2006, 12:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

motof150 knows what he is talking about i mean i lov riding atvs i wanna design them one day but u do have to respect our enviroment but woodsracer is correct to we need to stop loggers too they are logging into places that they dont need to be logging we need trees for oxygen.. but we do need to be careful of where we ride becouse underground water is important but woodsracer do rember that trees need water to grow were do u think they get there water from?????

Old 12-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

ltr 450 do u even know a damn thing about envirmentle sci. dumb ***

Old 12-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

oh god i saw this thread and thought it was normal. yes tree huggers suck. they suck.. way over kill. they take it to extremes. i was casually reading thru this. then low and behold. motormouth 150 is here. isnt anything sacred. god this gy is a hack. this gy is an idiot. wich im sure u fellas see. just do a google search on his name. and yes u will find he is an idiot. any how. back to this post. i have to agree with u gys. tree huggers have a problem. and yes. down with hippys.. no hippys.. ban atv,s. yea thats the answer.. man it just gets better. how about ban hippys, tree huggers, and motormouth hows that sound

Quick Reply: tree huggers SUCK