Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

tree huggers SUCK

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 10:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tree huggers SUCK

i just felt like tellin u guys that, its kind of funny too because my aunt is kinda tree huggerish and would rather roll her car than hit a squrill that darts out from the side of the road, so yea shes pretty into huggin some trees

Old 05-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Trailblazer

Yes, some value trees more than human life.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Trailblazer

yes, the trees must live, even if it means my own life, haha hippies are stupid

Old 05-20-2006, 12:56 AM
Trailblazer

yes

Old 05-21-2006, 07:18 AM
Pro Rider

Its not the trees we worry about, its the water! Many of the areas that you may ride in are watershed areas that supply drinking water. You upset the eco system when you ride near or thru a creek or a mud hole, you pollute that water. You may ride on hillsides that the wheels on ur ATV may dig up the protective top soil and may expose acid rock and that adds to the pollution of the water.

Old 05-22-2006, 01:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I once met a tree hugger that got the livin' snot kicked out of her trying to "save" a runaway horse. I guess she thought she could make friends with it or something, but that horse wrecked her with a good kick, lol. She definately got what she deserved.

Old 05-22-2006, 01:41 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Scooter86
I once met a tree hugger that got the livin' snot kicked out of her trying to "save" a runaway horse. I guess she thought she could make friends with it or something, but that horse wrecked her with a good kick, lol. She definately got what she deserved.
haha, wow that sure sounds like something my aunt would do, she did deserve that

Old 06-03-2006, 11:37 AM
LW
Trailblazer

Being concern about the environmental is important. Ranchers, farmers, and most public land users are concern about our environment. They see a balance and usually understand they all have a share in the our land and it's future. It's Environmental Extremists that suck. Environmental Extremists will spike trees to kill loggers to save beetle sick trees. Environmental Extremists will use explosives to injury people at corrals to stop the gather of over grazed wild horses. Environmental Extremists will bomb public building to stop public meetings. Environmental Extremist use arson on homes, public buildings, and cars to get their point across. Environment Extremists see no balance.

Environmental Extremists would rather see all people die to assure that every organism grow or roam wild and free.

Old 06-05-2006, 05:59 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LW
Environmental and capitalist extremists suck. Extremists on both sides suck. Extremists cannot see a balance, it's all or nothing. No balance.

Some (left wing) environmental extremists would rather see all people die to assure that every living organism roam wild and free.

Some (right wing) capitalist extremists must see everything developed or used up for them for profit or play. Me first all the time, blank our environment.
No, its all about protecting the rights for everybody, what gives you the right to destroy land, pollute drinking water so you can ride your ATV? and ATV's are dangerous, every weekend there are news reports of accicents and deaths, the quicker we ban ATV's the better and safter it is for everybody, we know whats best for you.

Old 06-06-2006, 01:26 AM
LW
Trailblazer

Drivers of automobiles kill more people every day than just drivers of ATVs. Commercial trucking delivering food and supplies throughout the world pollute even at a higher rate than ATVs. Most hoseback riders need trucks to pull their horse trailers to trail heads. Hikers don't just appear on the land, most use some type of gasoline transportation on a paved highway. Off highway users don't just appear too. ATVs and motorcycles get there somehow too. Our waste from yards at homes, factories, buildings, businesses, drain onto paved roads. Paved roads and highway drain our pollution into our rivers and oceans too. Off highway users don't need all plants removed, soil cleared, and paved.

Quick Reply: tree huggers SUCK