OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

The Obama Regime.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So let me ask these questions.

When was the last time an American president ever bowed at the waist to a foreign leader?

Why does Mr Obama feel the need to constantly apologize to the European countries for america's arrogance? Did the other countries forget about WWI, WWII, The cold war?

I'll leave you all with this.

A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference. - Thomas Jefferson

Old 05-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll take a stab at it......Not too many folks either care or want to be associated with this discussion area........So, for the opposition.....

Originally Posted by 1of4Horsemen
So let me ask these questions.When was the last time an American president ever bowed at the waist to a foreign leader?
Obama has lived all over the world.....He's not your typical arrogant Yale guy. Arrogance is a word used often on various topics here, so I felt it was appropriate. I don't think it was anything personal or a plan to "bow" to foreigners. -Just a bit of stupidity by a young new president on his first trips abroad. He's just a common person, who is now president. He's not used to owning baseball teams, or having grown up in the White House as a young man. I think on a personal level he deserves just a bit of slack. Now if it happens again, I could see the problem, and your point.....I can only imagine he's learned his lesson on that one. Is this an apology for Obama? It's as close as I'll get.

Originally Posted by 1of4Horsemen
Why does Mr Obama feel the need to constantly apologize to the European countries for america's arrogance? Did the other countries forget about WWI, WWII, The cold war?
We need our allies man! We get them back on our side, make them feel more comfortable, and then start sharing the costs of globalization (terror wars, banks, etc). Globalization is a fact and we as a country can't and shouldn't have to go it alone. We need these people and their money......I want their money. Why should we have to pay for it all? We make friends again and share the costs and the troops. It's a small price to pay. I know most people reading this won't agree with me, but this is hard core diplomacy. He's a smart dude, like him or not. Every dollar he secures from foreign countries is a dollar you and I don't have to pay.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FunRide
I'll take a stab at it......Not too many folks either care or want to be associated with this discussion area........So, for the opposition.....

.....He's not your typical arrogant Yale guy.
This I will agree with.

Originally Posted by FunRide
We need our allies man! We get them back on our side, make them feel more comfortable, and then start sharing the costs of globalization (terror wars, banks, etc). Globalization is a fact and we as a country can't and shouldn't have to go it alone. We need these people and their money......I want their money. Why should we have to pay for it all? We make friends again and share the costs and the troops. It's a small price to pay. I know most people reading this won't agree with me, but this is hard core diplomacy. He's a smart dude, like him or not. Every dollar he secures from foreign countries is a dollar you and I don't have to pay.
Most countries only want us around when it's they who are threatened. Whether it's economically or otherwise. When things are going great they tell us get the Fock out you're not wanted here any more. Believe me I spent alot of time in foreign countries all over the world.

The only country that I recall that has had a real partnership with America is Isreal, that's a fact. Isreal may not always agree with us but they have always stood fast with us.

Make no mistake we will be paying higher taxes for a very long time and alot of that money is going to other countries. As far as Obama's Stimulus package, I'm not feeling stimulated at all.