OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Just an example!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unions around here seem to protect bad workers and keep unhappy one from moving on. I can't even help our short staffed grounds crew because if I do they would be the first to write me up.

The most frustrating thing about that is I can work circles around all of em, unions fire me up. Not to mention with overtime they make more than their supervisor. Ridiculous.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Nicely done Mr.DA. Short and to the point.

Old 07-16-2009, 05:54 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
I am a proud NON Union Carpenter!
Proud NON Union Machinist...Id rather be homeless than work for a union...

And since I live in Ca and see it everyday...I gotta agree with the original post..

Old 07-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bassballs818
the more sad part is jose probably works for about 10 to 12 hours a day making around 8-10 bucks an hour. Thats why UNIONS and ALLIED TRADES should be supported and endorsed by AMERICANS instead of out sorcesing work to scabs and other countries!! Scabs being the guys who hire the illegal alliens that doesn't know d!(k except that if he shows up at home depot at 6am he might get a job digging a hole.

DON'T vote/support polliticians or are against unions because they give jobs to scabs that abuse wage standards!!

Unions are no longer what they used to be. Unions are now the problem, not the solution - just look at what the unions have done to Detroit.