OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Latest Blunder? I hope not!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
You mean my opinion doesn't mean much to you.Likewise.
No worries Mate. Just messin' with ya.

Old 09-25-2009, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by FunRide
You think he makes this decision on his own without lots of input from Joint Chiefs, and major US Generals? Sorry, but your opinion on top secret national security matters that you have no access to, doesn't mean much. But you're certainly welcome to voice it.

"Economic Frugality" Rancher? Aren't you talkin' about the National Debt all the time. Now he's wrong for reducing costs and changing a system that doesn't protect us from N. Korea and Iran. Whatever you say.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates: “Those who say we are scrapping missile defense in Europe are either misinformed or misrepresenting the reality of what we are doing. The security of Europe has been a vital national interest of the United States for my entire career. The circumstances, borders and threats may have changed, but that commitment continues.”
He is a Chicago politician, and wants to run the entire country that way. He does what HE wants or what whoever is pulling his strings want. We just don't know WHO it is that are giving HIM ORDERS!!!

Old 09-26-2009, 07:59 AM
Pro Rider

FunRide, You know as well as I do that spending on National security/Military, is what the government is supposed do do to protect us. Obama took an oath to protect us from all threats foreign and domestic. I would much rather the government spend on military projects than bailing out banks that still want to give out huge bonuses to their employee's or on the "cash for clunkers" program, which only helps (?) a few individual's and temporarily boosts the sales of the auto industry. The spending he is doing or has already done, has not been done wisely IMO and THAT is the point I'm making!
As I stated in my previous post, I think we should have BOTH options available to us and NOT be limited to just one line of defense!