OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Legal Status?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Legal Status?

I heard on the radio this am that someone is making headway in the effort to find out the real birth place of Barack H. Obama. The case IS going to court. The way has been cleared by a judge, against the protests of the legal team Obama has working for him.
G Gordon Liddy did a quite extensive interview with the LADY that has funded the effort against his legal status and is very sure she has the documented evidence to PROVE he was born in Kenya.
We can only hope, But that would leave Joe Biden as President!
I'm sure the unbiased media will jump all over this LOL! NOT!
Not until they think they can get better ratings!

Legal status should have been proved beforehand! JMO.

Old 09-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

The Constitution? Who would let a silly piece of paper take him out of office? Unfortunetly, I am not going to hold my breath.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

He is the first elected president to not produce a valid birth certificate when being vetted.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:25 AM
Pro Rider
Lets Ride!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The thing is guys, that The Constitution only says that one must be a "natural born citizen" and the problem is that there is no definitive definition of that term. Thomas Jefferson determined that the term need only mean that one of your parents needed to be American citizens. In which case it does not matter if Obama was born in Africa or Canada or Germany, as long as his mother was a citizen, and she was.

So even if they find out he was not born in the USA I don't think it will matter at all. The entire effort is a huge waste of time and energy. Its a perfect way for Obama to keep people occupied with nonsense while something else slips through the cracks.

It certainly won't be enough to get him out of office if its true. And the reality is that he probably has the stupid birth certificate on file like Hawaiian officials said.

It seems to me that if it was fake, that The Clintons would have found it. No one wanted to take Obama down more than Bill and Hillary, and if they had found anything at all, they would have used it as their trump card to squash him in the primaries. The Clintons have as far reaching hands as anyone in politics, don't believe for a single second that they did not dig and dig for something on this guy. Because you know they did as sure as the sky is blue.