OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Are you a liberal Hypocrite?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 10:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
Maybe it's just my conservative upbringing, but we were always taught if you're in a hole, stop digging.
Ya but there might be gold at the bottom of that hole......right?????? LOL

Old 12-10-2009, 01:16 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by DODGE57HEMI
Ya but there might be gold at the bottom of that hole......right?????? LOL
If we dig deep enough well get to China...

Old 12-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally Posted by mywifesquad
If we dig deep enough well get to China...
Well, appropriately enough, that seems to be where all our money is being paid back to.

Old 12-10-2009, 01:41 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by kfp673
Say waht you want about Obama but don't use "dubya" as a comparison. G W did everything in his power to etch himself in history as one of THE WORST presidents this nation has seen. Regardless of which side of the fence you stand (pretty obvious for you however) you have to give this administration more time to at least try to dig us out of the mess W's administration put us in. You can only use 911 for so many excuses before everyone realizes how horrible wrong you are as a leader. I encourage everyone to think like an independent. Listen and form an opinion based on facts not just because you are R or D, or Lib or Con, or Left or right. That crap gets old and causes nothing but division. The W admin did a great job of creating barrier between the left and right so use your own brain and stop listening to FOX news!! (although FOX is known for showing some sexy leg women)
Conservative all the way...Only voted for 1 Dem in my life...that was Gary Condit..

Both sides throw up barrier and then toss out the Bi Partisan line of BS.. I would maybe vote outside of the R & D's if I thought they could win...cant vote to make a statement no one cares about.. R's will get my vote for a few reasons...Main 1 is Id rather have a party in control that is giving tax breaks to people who own a business.. In stead of a party that wants to give tax breaks to people who not only dont own a business, but dont have, or even want a job.. I dont watch enough Fox News to notice..But Ill take your word for it.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:38 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

What about Fox riding apparel? Honestly have never seen CNN gear at my local dealers.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
What about Fox riding apparel? Honestly have never seen CNN gear at my local dealers.
LOL funny

Old 12-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
ooOOoooo I like riddles.
It's only a riddle to those who are blind to the facts. Must I play with myself again for you people. Apparently so.

When Bush took office, the national debt was $5.75 trillion. When he left, it was $11 trillion. Now there's a "conservative" for ya. What a joke for the right to be talking about their sham conservatism. If McCain was in office you'd be looking at the roughly the same number due to the meltdown. Not even worth discussing with you.

Non-facts guy: See above regarding your comments about national debt.

Bush ran for office on the fact that only Democrats wasted time and money on "nation building". -Look where we are and what it has cost this country in term of dollars and lives. You got the hypocrisy part right, but you need to look in the mirror.

Last edited by xFreebirdx; 12-11-2009 at 05:52 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by mywifesquad
Main 1 is Id rather have a party in control that is giving tax breaks to people who own a business..
Quad....Have you seen or heard of Obama's plan to give tax breaks to small business and substantially beef up SBA loans? There's a couple of plans in the works to jump start banks loaning to small business. We bail out the banks, then they don't lend.....Republicans are planning to block it in Congress. There may be a bit of "bi-partisan" support. He might get one Republican to support the tax breaks if he's lucky.

Forbes 12/08/09:

"At the Brookings Institution Tuesday, the president made several overtures to small businesses. He wants to expand or extend some of the tax breaks offered in the stimulus bill, including a 100% exclusion from capital gains taxes next year. And the president proposed an "employment tax cut" to encourage small business hiring. He also wants to cut fees and increase government backing for Small Business Administration programs."

Old 12-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Honestly, I think he'd say anything to appease the crowd he is talking to. We'll see what happens. I find it interesting that the majority of "businessmen" at the "jobs" discussion were from community organizer type groups, and unions. Yes, there were a handful of small businessmen. But, no chambers of commerce??? Small businesses are the backbone of the economy now, creating roughly 60-70% of new jobs. This is real job creation. Not spending $150,000 to "create" a $50,000 job. It would be great if he does cut capital gains, but I don't see the "no tax breaks for the rich" crowd letting it happen. Cutting taxes leaves much more money in the economy than filtering it through government agencies before it hits the actual producers in this country. Still, I won't be holding my breath.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Still, I won't be holding my breath.
At least he's talking about it. Wait and see I guess. It won't go anywhere if the Republicans have their way.

Block everything and anything the President is associated with, regardless of who it would help. That's the mantra in the bowels of the Republican party.....and I do mean bowels.

Quick Reply: Are you a liberal Hypocrite?