OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

Are you a liberal Hypocrite?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kfp673
I encourage everyone to think like an independent. Listen and form an opinion based on facts not just because you are R or D, or Lib or Con, or Left or right. That crap gets old and causes nothing but division.

These DC hayooz are all the same - There's no more Dem and Repubs, they are all Republicrats on lobbyist payrolls.

Vote Third Party... We've got to start somewhere because the current two party system is in shambles and I fear it can't right our great country.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:58 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by FunRide
Must I play with myself again for you people.
Could you close the door while you do that?

Old 12-11-2009, 09:58 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Quad....Have you seen or heard of Obama's plan to give tax breaks to small business and substantially beef up SBA loans?
Plans are great...lets see what he does.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:00 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

When Bush took office, the national debt was $5.75 trillion. When he left, it was $11 trillion.
Pretty sure I acknowledged that Bush doubled the debt in 8 years..

Old 12-11-2009, 10:02 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Block everything and anything the President is associated with, regardless of who it would help.
I m pretty sure both sides do that..

Old 12-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Some people didn't just drink the coolaid, they mainlined it!

Old 12-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

At least he's talking about it. Wait and see I guess. It won't go anywhere if the Republicans have their way.

Block everything and anything the President is associated with, regardless of who it would help. That's the mantra in the bowels of the Republican party.....and I do mean bowels.
If it truly cuts taxes they will vote for it. If you want to talk about bowels how about the democrats saying they would attach a bloated congressional spending cap to the military appropriations bill rather than trying to run it on its own as a seperate subject for vote. So, if the inflated spending cap is part of the military appropriations the democrats can claim that republicans voting against it are voting against the military.

A person would have to be blind to see that the most talented group of people at being underhanded is the group in power right now. Either that, or willfully ignoring the politics at play.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:26 AM
Pro Rider
Urges all riders to join ATV clubs and become part of a united front to maintain and expand trail systems.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Liberals seem to at least give lip service to cutting taxes for small businesses. People will get jobs, pay taxes, and have money to spend as the impact spreads throughout the economy. Tax impact always affects more than the people directly targeted. You can't keep the impact of tax cuts targeting small business from spreading even if you wanted to. Yet liberals seem to think they can "tax the rich," and restrict that impact to the rich. That's total idiocy. They probably don't believe it themselves. It’s insulting that they think the rest of us are so stupid as to believe it.

Last edited by Deeplaker60; 12-14-2009 at 06:38 AM. Reason: typos