OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

My Name is Betsy. I'm a Killer

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
Your coming around. lol
LOL. I was expecting fire and brimstone in return for that post. I'm sure I'll get slammed by somebody else.

Old 01-18-2011, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Honestly, words aren't as important as actions. The most 'terrorism' I've seen is from groups like Queer Nation, Act Up, PETA, and other fringe left wing groups. As far as rhetoric goes I don't think anyone holds a candle to the left. Read this and tell me what you think: Michelle Malkin » The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010

Old 01-18-2011, 08:11 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

I was just thinking of all the Hummer dealerships that lost hundreds of thousands of dollars of inventory to environmentalists, store front owners during any of the G4 or G8 or G whatever summits, etc. I just don't see massive riots, looting, or dozens of people getting hurt at right wing get togethers. I'd rather see shouting and hyperbole than the actual carrying out of threats. There ARE loonies on both sides of the equation. If the groups on both sides policed themselves better I think we'd all be better off.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Honestly, words aren't as important as actions. The most 'terrorism' I've seen is from groups like Queer Nation, Act Up, PETA, and other fringe left wing groups. As far as rhetoric goes I don't think anyone holds a candle to the left. Read this and tell me what you think: Michelle Malkin » The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010
Moose....Michelle Malkin? Come one. She certainly is no middle ground we can use as a voice of reason. A friend of mine has a small Hummer (H2) and people used to leave notes on it saying "*** you scumbag" and all kinds of really nasty things. As soon as gas dropped back to $3 bucks a gallon nobody cared.

Hey, only thing I know is that we all love offroadin' and will protect as much as possible. Arguing about politics on the Internet is crazy, but fun, none the less.

Old 01-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
If the groups on both sides policed themselves better I think we'd all be better off.
Ain't that the truth. Some stupid chit cited on both sides on a regular basis in a feeble attempt to sway independents. Ridiculous....Nice that we're in a relative calm right now. Just give it about 15 months and we'll be back to the stupidity.

Old 01-22-2011, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by FunRide
Moose....Michelle Malkin? Come one. She certainly is no middle ground we can use as a voice of reason. A friend of mine has a small Hummer (H2) and people used to leave notes on it saying "*** you scumbag" and all kinds of really nasty things. As soon as gas dropped back to $3 bucks a gallon nobody cared.

Hey, only thing I know is that we all love offroadin' and will protect as much as possible. Arguing about politics on the Internet is crazy, but fun, none the less.
She IS right wing. I understand that. But, did you read the rhetoric she posted from the left? All I'm saying is that, largely, the right gets blamed for rhetoric. If the left says anything it largely gets ignored.