OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

When will we draw the line on gun control

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 400 pound Gorilla in the corner they want us to ignore is Mental Health. In the 70's the Govt did away with the institutions and by the end of the 80's most were closed and by the 90's none were left. These people should be locked up not a burden on a family or suposed to "remember" to take their meds. Fact is Meds have not worked to replace institutions. That is the other similarity in all these shootings.

Old 12-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Range Rover

Teacher Unions have become so Liberal they have stripped members of the 2A in their professional environment. I bet you will not hear a peep from teachers that carry but can't at work.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by nuckfutz
Teacher Unions have become so Liberal they have stripped members of the 2A in their professional environment. I bet you will not hear a peep from teachers that carry but can't at work.
Harrold, Tx school district carries and their "crime" rate at the school is way way low.

Old 12-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

On a gun forum I'm on some people think there's no way an "assault weapons" ban will happen. I think there are a lot of Republicans that are ready to compromise and the Democrats are all willing to pass any anti-gun crap that comes along.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Jaster94
Harrold, Tx school district carries and their "crime" rate at the school is way way low.
Little different up here.
Both of my parents and my inlaws are educators , yup its true... So at every family event I have to listen to all of the bs that teachers and principals talk about. Snowballs chance in hell a teacher would ever get to carry up here. But most arnt really opposed to someone like a detail cop on site. But around here the tax payers would never go for that if it went to a town vote. Everyone wants to keep their $.

Old 12-24-2012, 07:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by jgar
Little different up here.
Both of my parents and my inlaws are educators , yup its true... So at every family event I have to listen to all of the bs that teachers and principals talk about. Snowballs chance in hell a teacher would ever get to carry up here. But most arnt really opposed to someone like a detail cop on site. But around here the tax payers would never go for that if it went to a town vote. Everyone wants to keep their $.
well i'm giving you a personal invite to MOVE TO TEXAS where if you don't own a gun, you're in the minority. we have 2-3 times the amount of guns as we do trucks, and we got a lot of trucks. anyways, yeah, we take guns seriously as anyone who covets the 2nd amendment and we love God and our kids. so we'll protect them all, screw the liberals. . as the state motto says, Texas, a whole other country.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

It's been kind of funny listening to the liberals up here. They say it will just mean more guns in school. Yep, but it will be the people that we (Not me, I home schooled my sons) trust with our kids' lives. What's more valuable, their education, or their lives?

Saying a gun is responsible for the violence in CT is like Rosie O'Donnell blaming the spoon (Or me for that matter) for her obesity. It's not going to harm a soul unless someone picks it up, loads it, transports it, aims it, and shoots it. It's certain people that are the problem.

Once again, the mother of the shooter, who, knowing her son was screwed up, let him get to guns in the first place.

Old 12-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Jaster94
well i'm giving you a personal invite to MOVE TO TEXAS where if you don't own a gun, you're in the minority. we have 2-3 times the amount of guns as we do trucks, and we got a lot of trucks. anyways, yeah, we take guns seriously as anyone who covets the 2nd amendment and we love God and our kids. so we'll protect them all, screw the liberals. . as the state motto says, Texas, a whole other country.
I would like to see more people around here own guns (in general), even the dumb people.

Old 12-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you will see the assault weapon ban pass, but I see no way they could not grandfather what's already out there. The NRA is waaay to powerful, and there are waaay to many people who firmly believe in their 2nd Amendment rights to let that happen. This country is on the verge of a civil war as it is. I think that would be the final straw. All the liberal, knee-jerk BS is part of why this country is in the trouble it is. Put God back in schools, discipline and respect back in the house, tell people to stop wearing their feelings on their sleeves, and stop giving my money to every AH that either refuses to work or comes here illegally. It's time to put on your big boy pants. You cannot make everybody happy.

If I had my way, more QUALIFIED people would have guns.

Sorry, rant over. All I know is, they will take my guns after they remove my cold, dead body.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider

Why dont the libtards out law people too because guns dont kill people,people kill people.Ive never seen a loaded gun on a table by itself kill someone.OH wait the libtards do want to outlaw people its called population control.

Quick Reply: When will we draw the line on gun control