Rude neighbors?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 12:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rude neighbors?

man it looks like trailbreaker70 has started a pretty popular topic, and it seems i'm not the only one that has serious neighbor problems

Old 08-14-2003, 12:30 PM
Range Rover
Default Rude neighbors?

Originally posted by: Diablo
Braty- oh, O.K.. Sorry, its hard to tell what someones tone is on the internet sometimes! Retaliation would be nice, and in the heat of the moment, I don't know what I would do if someone was shooting at my kid, hopefully handle it legally!!! As my mom always used to say- " two wrongs don't make a right!" I wish I could live by that on a daily basis! LOL!
But two wrongs make it funny! hahaha j/k!

Old 08-14-2003, 12:31 PM
Range Rover
Default Rude neighbors?

Originally posted by: extremerider2811
man it looks like trailbreaker70 has started a pretty popular topic, and it seems i'm not the only one that has serious neighbor problems
We innocent atv'rs are the sad minority of good citizens left in this country.
Bless all you quaders!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 08-14-2003, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my neighbors are fat,, there last names are lopnow, and i should call them from now on fatnow, first, they don't know how to cut their grass, about 3 years ago they backed into their ditch in the middle of day light, and then ha they called the cops of us from a piece of garbage that came from them, (it was a Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  bottle)

strange people i tell you, all in favor of making a state only for atv's (like take a chunk out of a state) if it were possible say I!

Old 08-14-2003, 02:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

Popcorn farts! Now they are quiet and weak. Kinda like someones "argument".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Any way to power up those popcorn farts? Popcorn farts definitely don't need a muffler! EFI "yes" but a muffler "no". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2003, 02:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

What about red hot popcorn farts? LOL! Those should be a little louder, or at least painful!!!!
Jeez, where has this topic gone????? Oh well!!!

Old 08-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Range Rover
Default Rude neighbors?

Originally posted by: Coyotechaser
Popcorn farts! Now they are quiet and weak. Kinda like someones "argument".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Any way to power up those popcorn farts? Popcorn farts definitely don't need a muffler! EFI "yes" but a muffler "no". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Coyotechaser....don't forget the beer belly eructate! Some of you guys can break an eardrum...and a few records!!

Old 08-14-2003, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

lol....

Old 08-14-2003, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

Originally posted by: extremerider2811
According to SOME people, extremerider, we don't have problems from our neighbors, apparently WE are actually the problem. If someone gets mad at me for riding up our dirt road once a week going SLOW (by the way this is not a "neighborhood"), then they are just looking for something to complain about.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 02:33 AM
Range Rover
Default Rude neighbors?

hello blackballs, ya sorry bout that post about the space shuttle i guess it didnt make no sense did it? well i meant metal on the space shuttle not the entire thing and if you dont think weve been to mars where have you been? Im not talkin like actual people i mean rocket ships and those little badass atv like things that can crawl over anything i want one of them in my remote control car section!!....lol, it sure is a popular topic though, i think a part of a state kinda has already been givin to atv'rs its called arizona you can do anything on a atv there its neat..... o ya and with the disks that slide in and out diablo?, where you talking about the shaftsaw or the atv pipe? lol...sorry for dumb question

Quick Reply: Rude neighbors?