Rude neighbors?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 10:38 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rude neighbors?

if anyone knows anymore about the security system let us know!!

Old 08-14-2003, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

I know they make alarms for motorcycles, so I'm sure someone out there also makes them for quads. I park my quad in the garage, chained, with my Jeep pushed against the grab bar. My Jeep has a Viper alarm with a very sensitive shock sensor, so if the quad moves, the alarm will go off. Add motion lights, my dogs, and my very nosey neighbors, and I'm set!!!LOL!!!

Old 08-14-2003, 01:53 AM
Range Rover
Default Rude neighbors?

nice!!...i meant stock quads though like in 2 years are gonna have them but uhhh back to subject at hand lol....this is crazy everyone is telling me you cant get more power without the noise from the pipes im like wtf...there tellin me they can make metal that can go to mars and back without any problems and make cars with mufflers that are unbelievably cool sounding while still giving it more hp but noooooooooo
nothing for atv's this is unbelievable.....if someone would just make a quite pipe that would give them more hp they would be the best selling pipe out there i garuntee it....ill get off the band wagon....and ill simmer down now!!!!!!!!! lol i was lookin on the net and i saw a baffler for a chainsaw!!!! lol the only thing i wanna know is when are they gonna start makin them chainsaws shaft driven? lol j/k "shaftsaws!!!" lol

Old 08-14-2003, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

I rarely use a chainsaw, if a branch needs to come down, I yank it off with the Jeep or quad!!!LOL! I know they make pipes with removeable disks, don't know a whole lot about them, other than being able to take out or put in disks in order to make it quieter when nessesary, or to gain HP when racing. I might look into them.

Old 08-14-2003, 04:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

Chainsaw with EFI?

Old 08-14-2003, 07:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

Originally posted by: 4wheelerjunkie
"....this is crazy everyone is telling me you cant get more power without the noise from the pipes im like wtf...there tellin me they can make metal that can go to mars and back without any problems and make cars with mufflers that are unbelievably cool sounding while still giving it more hp but noooooooooonothing for atv's this is unbelievable.....if someone would just make a quite pipe that would give them more hp they would be the best selling pipe out there i garuntee it...."
I've got guys on here agreeing with and encouraging a 15-year old young man who wonders why they haven't built a "quiet" high performance pipe and believes that we have been recovering space vehicles from "Mars" without a problem...........don't bother to straighten this young man out with simple physics or common sense........... IF HE "AGREES" WITH YOU!!!!........and these kids are being encouraged to run as loud as a pipe as they care to............. by "who"?...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"When your argument is weak..........it's always amazing who you wake up in bed beside come morning"

No offense, "junkie".......I just figured that your partners in this argument wouldn't allow "making their point" regarding all of this; to be subjecated to the all-important search for knowledge in a teenager's formative development.
Maybe they can explain further about how an internal combustion engine works and why we haven't made it back from Mars yet................guys?

Old 08-14-2003, 08:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

Originally posted by: 4wheelerjunkie
nice!!...i meant stock quads though like in 2 years are gonna have them but uhhh back to subject at hand lol....this is crazy everyone is telling me you cant get more power without the noise from the pipes im like wtf...there tellin me they can make metal that can go to mars and back without any problems and make cars with mufflers that are unbelievably cool sounding while still giving it more hp but noooooooooo
nothing for atv's this is unbelievable.....if someone would just make a quite pipe that would give them more hp they would be the best selling pipe out there i garuntee it....ill get off the band wagon....and ill simmer down now!!!!!!!!! lol i was lookin on the net and i saw a baffler for a chainsaw!!!! lol the only thing i wanna know is when are they gonna start makin them chainsaws shaft driven? lol j/k "shaftsaws!!!" lol
I don't have a problem with loud pipes, in fact, I love them. I just don't want to hear some kid running up and down the road in a NEIGHBORHOOD for hours. That crap gets old. Now, if they just go by once while going somewhere, that is diff.

Plus all that other stuff I already said

Old 08-14-2003, 08:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

[quote]
Originally posted by: blackballed
Maybe they can explain further about how an internal combustion engine works and why we haven't made it back from Mars yet................guys?
The muffler bearing does'nt hold up on the way back.

Old 08-14-2003, 09:05 AM
Range Rover
Default Rude neighbors?

Originally posted by: Diablo
The good thing about nosey neighbors is that nothing ever gets stolen around here, they're always on the watch! Its great! Believe me, my inlaws live nextdoor, talk about nosey!!!

Braty- are you being sarcastic? If the cops haven't been involved, and he hasn't said anything to the sap, then maybe he wouldn't expect it, hey its worth a try!

No, I was not being sarcastic...I am sure he does not think a young kid would call the cops, much less try to obtain evidence of his ignorance in using his paintball gun.

It's fun to get even...the old fashioned way, but that just invites retaliation. Have something to hold over his head that will prove he is an *ss to the authorities and he may just quit his crap.

Old 08-14-2003, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

Braty- oh, O.K.. Sorry, its hard to tell what someones tone is on the internet sometimes! Retaliation would be nice, and in the heat of the moment, I don't know what I would do if someone was shooting at my kid, hopefully handle it legally!!! As my mom always used to say- " two wrongs don't make a right!" I wish I could live by that on a daily basis! LOL!

Quick Reply: Rude neighbors?