Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

8042 your done. you can't answer my question. you jsut restated the same answer you gave before which is incorrect. you said "Have You Ever Heard That Saying Two Is Better Than One When You Have two Cylinder s You Have More Engine Displacement" EVEN after i said engine displacement was not the right answer. why is 2 better than one? are you saying a v-6 can't have more displacement than a v-8? your wrong there too pal. the correct answer is you have more powerstrokes per cycle with more cylinders. sorry. you just proved your wrong. can you even name the 4 strokes of a 4 cycle engine? how about a 2 stroke engine? thats very very basic knowledge. if you know more about cars than i can ever imagine you should have been able to answer my first question but you didn't but i will give you another chance if you can answer the new question i just asked.

Old 11-09-2003, 11:50 AM
Range Rover

Why is dodge number 3? I'll tell you why you IDIOT. It's because of the lack of bdy style changes from 1974 to 1992 on the trucks. The horrible reliablility issues in the late 70's thru late 80's and because the motors in their trucks had less hp/tq than Ford or Chevy in the 80's. Thats why --- IDIOT!

Old 11-09-2003, 11:51 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: 8042
To EVERYONE Who Is Listening To These IDIOTS WHO WANTS A V10 But Them?? I Want Answers I Dont Know Much About V10's And Really Dont Give A Frogs Fat A**

It is EXACTLY the same as a V8 but with 2 more cylinders...IDIOT

Old 11-09-2003, 11:56 AM
Range Rover

And To MAke You Over Think Youreself Why Do you NOT See Many Vipers On The Road For One There Too Expensive And That V10! There You Go If You Went Into An Autopars Store Like Autozone And Asked For Parts For A v10 They Would Look At You Like Youre Where One STUPID Son Of A Gun. And Dodge 81,000.00 WOW V10 500Hp/500Ftlb/ Chevrolet 60,000.00 530/515Ftlb WOW And Thats A V8!!! This Isnt Yet to Come But In 2004 The Corvette Will Have These Specifacations. Look At The Prices And The Hp The Corvette Is Producing MORE Hp And Is Only 60,000.00 And the dodge Viper Is LEss Hp WHY IS THIS??? Because Of That So Called BIG LONG BANKED V10!!! Chevy Is Gonna Have A V8 NExt Year And IT's PRODUCING 500Hp Wow Thats Alot That Isnt Impossible For A V8 You Nutt.

They Vette is an outstanding vehicle - no question about it. Did you know that Chrysler build the V10 as an exotic alternative? It's not all about HP my friend..err IDIOT... We will see what happens next year and we'll see if the displacement changes in the Vette to. Until then it's all speculation...

Old 11-09-2003, 12:00 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: juggalo
relax guys give 8042 a break here. i think i know whats going on. his mommy and daddy do own a dealership but hes prob. about 12 years old just spoutin out stuff he has overheard the grownups at the dealership talking about. maybe we should call the dealership he works at (after all he did post a link) and get the true story. i'd love to hear it. explain to me excatly 8402 why do cars have multiple cylinders? why does a v-8 make more power than a v-6 and don't say displacement. if you can answer this you can answer why a v-10 makes more power than a v-8. if you know the first thing about how a 4 cycle internal combustion engine works you can answer this question easy.

You Guys Are So Funny It Stinks Thats Funny I Try To Keep The Peace But You Guys (GIRLS) Cant Seem To Get Along This Expecially Goes For You gnd111 Youre Really Bad Arent You Whos Talking And Cant Back IT Up I Have MY Cars And If That Isnt Enough I Think I Pictures Of Everything Now You Juggalo You May Not Be Lieing But I That Gnd111 Think He Knows Everything Youve Probrably Rode In A Damn Rocket Havent You? It Sure Seems Like Youve Rode In Everything Even A Viper What Model Was That Viper Anyway? (You Girls Can Say What ever You Want Too But Im Not Arguing With You Anymore) Im Tired Of Little Kids Gnd111???? You Sure Act Like It.
Never have rode a rocket. Unless you consider the fact that my bike has a proven top speed (cpu restricted) to 184mph.... Faster than ANY Chevy... I do work on rockets, missles, bombs and guns for the military. I used to be stationed in California in the 80's -- might have had sex with your mom???

Old 11-09-2003, 12:14 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: gnd111
Why is dodge number 3? I'll tell you why you IDIOT. It's because of the lack of bdy style changes from 1974 to 1992 on the trucks. The horrible reliablility issues in the late 70's thru late 80's and because the motors in their trucks had less hp/tq than Ford or Chevy in the 80's. Thats why --- IDIOT!
BULL!!!! CRAP HAHA You And Juggalo Both Of You Guys Are Funny Im Done Arguing I Know About A 2 Stroke And A 4Stroke Engine I Can Tell You One Thing About Those Too It Takes Two Cycles To Make A Full Stoke And On A 4 Stoke It Takes FOUR Stokes To Make A Cycle Thats Why A Two Stoke Is FAster belive Me Son. I Know MY Engines Just As Much As You Do, Back In The 70's Detriot Diesel Made A 318, And All The Rest Of The CID's. And I Couldnt Answer That Question Yesturday Was Because I Didnt Really Get The Question You Give Me All The Questions You Want Too (WITHOUT THE ATTITUDE) We Will Get Along And I Will Answer It For You.

Old 11-09-2003, 12:23 PM
Trailblazer

To EVERYONE Who Is Listening To These IDIOTS WHO WANTS A V10 But Them?? I Want Answers I Dont Know Much About V10's And Really Dont Give A Frogs Fat A**

It is EXACTLY the same as a V8 but with 2 more cylinders...IDIOT
You Are One Stupid Sucka DUHHH!!! THATS COMMON SENCE! Everyone KNows That

Old 11-09-2003, 12:26 PM
Trailblazer

And To MAke You Over Think Youreself Why Do you NOT See Many Vipers On The Road For One There Too Expensive And That V10! There You Go If You Went Into An Autopars Store Like Autozone And Asked For Parts For A v10 They Would Look At You Like Youre Where One STUPID Son Of A Gun. And Dodge 81,000.00 WOW V10 500Hp/500Ftlb/ Chevrolet 60,000.00 530/515Ftlb WOW And Thats A V8!!! This Isnt Yet to Come But In 2004 The Corvette Will Have These Specifacations. Look At The Prices And The Hp The Corvette Is Producing MORE Hp And Is Only 60,000.00 And the dodge Viper Is LEss Hp WHY IS THIS??? Because Of That So Called BIG LONG BANKED V10!!! Chevy Is Gonna Have A V8 NExt Year And IT's PRODUCING 500Hp Wow Thats Alot That Isnt Impossible For A V8 You Nutt.

They Vette is an outstanding vehicle - no question about it. Did you know that Chrysler build the V10 as an exotic alternative? It's not all about HP my friend..err IDIOT... We will see what happens next year and we'll see if the displacement changes in the Vette to. Until then it's all speculation...

CHevrolet Has ALready Determined That Also, Why Does Dodge Have To Build A V10 Cant They Get That Out Of A V8 Dodge And Ford Is Making It Possible I Have Faith In Dodge And I Know They Can Do It Too.

Old 11-09-2003, 12:33 PM
Trailblazer

relax guys give 8042 a break here. i think i know whats going on. his mommy and daddy do own a dealership but hes prob. about 12 years old just spoutin out stuff he has overheard the grownups at the dealership talking about. maybe we should call the dealership he works at (after all he did post a link) and get the true story. i'd love to hear it. explain to me excatly 8402 why do cars have multiple cylinders? why does a v-8 make more power than a v-6 and don't say displacement. if you can answer this you can answer why a v-10 makes more power than a v-8. if you know the first thing about how a 4 cycle internal combustion engine works you can answer this question easy.

You Guys Are So Funny It Stinks Thats Funny I Try To Keep The Peace But You Guys (GIRLS) Cant Seem To Get Along This Expecially Goes For You gnd111 Youre Really Bad Arent You Whos Talking And Cant Back IT Up I Have MY Cars And If That Isnt Enough I Think I Pictures Of Everything Now You Juggalo You May Not Be Lieing But I That Gnd111 Think He Knows Everything Youve Probrably Rode In A Damn Rocket Havent You? It Sure Seems Like Youve Rode In Everything Even A Viper What Model Was That Viper Anyway? (You Girls Can Say What ever You Want Too But Im Not Arguing With You Anymore) Im Tired Of Little Kids Gnd111???? You Sure Act Like It.
Never have rode a rocket. Unless you consider the fact that my bike has a proven top speed (cpu restricted) to 184mph.... Faster than ANY Chevy... I do work on rockets, missles, bombs and guns for the military. I used to be stationed in California in the 80's -- might have had sex with your mom???

IF YOU THINK I BELIVE THAT YOU MUST BE ONE CRAZY ***** I DONT THINK NOONE DOES YOURE Laying Too Many Things On Us. If Thats The Case Say That Youve Went To Space Because Thats What Kind Of Sence In Getting Out Of You. Now To The Chevy Not Doing 184 What About Prostock At The End Of That Track There Going Over 200 Mph, GET OUT IN FRONT OF THEM BUDDY And Well See Who Gets Ran Over Haha Youre Funny Man. Whats The Next Thing Youve Done In Youre Lifetime. Haha, Youre Funny.

Old 11-09-2003, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

8042 your done. you can't answer my question. you jsut restated the same answer you gave before which is incorrect. you said "Have You Ever Heard That Saying Two Is Better Than One When You Have two Cylinder s You Have More Engine Displacement" EVEN after i said engine displacement was not the right answer. why is 2 better than one? are you saying a v-6 can't have more displacement than a v-8? your wrong there too pal. the correct answer is you have more powerstrokes per cycle with more cylinders. sorry. you just proved your wrong. can you even name the 4 strokes of a 4 cycle engine? how about a 2 stroke engine? thats very very basic knowledge. if you know more about cars than i can ever imagine you should have been able to answer my first question but you didn't but i will give you another chance if you can answer the new question i just asked.
LOL Give it up 8042. You have been OWNED over and over.

Quick Reply: Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv