Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 02:26 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Exactly IDIOT Because They Dont Need Any More Power 5-6 Thousand Hp Is All That Is Needed Noone Wants A V10 You Must Be one Of Those FUTURE v10-V12 Engine IDIOTS Ill Say It Once And Ill Say It Again Noone Has TRYED To Get More Power Out Of A V10 Is Because THEY DONT NEED IT V8's Can Have More And Just as Much As Power AS ANYONE WOULD WANT Except For Uni pac (Union Pacific) Or Southering Pacific Go To Germany And France YOU IDIOT AND Shove Those V10's And V12's Up Youre A**!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Thats What You Can You You Little Future Looking Sucka! YOURE IN AMERICA This Is V8 COUNTRY!! Go To Germany And All THose Places And LEarn Youre V10-V12 Farraris And Porshe's Thats What I Can Tell You You IDIOT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Trailblazer

You point being? You spell like a 6th grader, you talk like an 8th grader and i am willing to bet you don't even own your own car yet.....IDIOT!

Geeze You Act Like A Freaking 5th Grader With All That IDIOT Crap Everyone Has Forgot All That Arguing Execpt You, You Just Dont Understand How Stupid You Sound With All That Idiot Crap And Also If I Didnt Have My Own Car And You Do Then Why Do I Have A Profile And You The IDIOT Does Not ???? Now DOesnt That Sound Just Stupid?!?!? Youre Crazy Man Im Done Arguing With You You Need To Be on The Movie Back To The Future And LEarn Youre V-10's And V-12's Then Shove Them Somewhere That The Sun Dont Shine And TO EVERYONE THAT LISTENS TO THIS IDIOT Before We Belive Him He Needs To Show Proof Of Youre Cars And Trucks What ever You Have (Mabe A Bike OR A Moped) Haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Youre Very Funny (LITTLE KID)! Very Funny.

Old 11-08-2003, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 8042
And Also If I Didnt Have My Own Car And You Do Then Why Do I Have A Profile And You The IDIOT Does Not ??? Now DOesnt That Sound Just Stupid?!?!?
Duuuuuuuhhhhhh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2003, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

relax guys give 8042 a break here. i think i know whats going on. his mommy and daddy do own a dealership but hes prob. about 12 years old just spoutin out stuff he has overheard the grownups at the dealership talking about. maybe we should call the dealership he works at (after all he did post a link) and get the true story. i'd love to hear it. explain to me excatly 8402 why do cars have multiple cylinders? why does a v-8 make more power than a v-6 and don't say displacement. if you can answer this you can answer why a v-10 makes more power than a v-8. if you know the first thing about how a 4 cycle internal combustion engine works you can answer this question easy.

Old 11-08-2003, 03:40 PM
Range Rover

Exactly IDIOT Because They Dont Need Any More Power 5-6 Thousand Hp Is All That Is Needed Noone Wants A V10 You Must Be one Of Those FUTURE v10-V12 Engine IDIOTS Ill Say It Once And Ill Say It Again Noone Has TRYED To Get More Power Out Of A V10 Is Because THEY DONT NEED IT V8's Can Have More And Just as Much As Power AS ANYONE WOULD WANT Except For Uni pac (Union Pacific) Or Southering Pacific Go To Germany And France YOU IDIOT AND Shove Those V10's And V12's Up Youre A**!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Thats What You Can You You Little Future Looking Sucka! YOURE IN AMERICA This Is V8 COUNTRY!! Go To Germany And All THose Places And LEarn Youre V10-V12 Farraris And Porshe's Thats What I Can Tell You You IDIOT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Exactly -- but don't run your gums and say it can't be done...freakin clown....IDIOT

Old 11-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Range Rover

You point being? You spell like a 6th grader, you talk like an 8th grader and i am willing to bet you don't even own your own car yet.....IDIOT!

Geeze You Act Like A Freaking 5th Grader With All That IDIOT Crap Everyone Has Forgot All That Arguing Execpt You, You Just Dont Understand How Stupid You Sound With All That Idiot Crap And Also If I Didnt Have My Own Car And You Do Then Why Do I Have A Profile And You The IDIOT Does Not ???? Now DOesnt That Sound Just Stupid?!?!? Youre Crazy Man Im Done Arguing With You You Need To Be on The Movie Back To The Future And LEarn Youre V-10's And V-12's Then Shove Them Somewhere That The Sun Dont Shine And TO EVERYONE THAT LISTENS TO THIS IDIOT Before We Belive Him He Needs To Show Proof Of Youre Cars And Trucks What ever You Have (Mabe A Bike OR A Moped) Haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Youre Very Funny (LITTLE KID)! Very Funny.
I have a GSX1300R, 2 cars,, 2 trucks, 2 4 wheelers , house, 3 kids and whatever else i want. And have been outta mom and dad's house for 16 years now...Can you add??? IDIOT!

Old 11-08-2003, 03:44 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: juggalo
relax guys give 8042 a break here. i think i know whats going on. his mommy and daddy do own a dealership but hes prob. about 12 years old just spoutin out stuff he has overheard the grownups at the dealership talking about. maybe we should call the dealership he works at (after all he did post a link) and get the true story. i'd love to hear it. explain to me excatly 8402 why do cars have multiple cylinders? why does a v-8 make more power than a v-6 and don't say displacement. if you can answer this you can answer why a v-10 makes more power than a v-8. if you know the first thing about how a 4 cycle internal combustion engine works you can answer this question easy.

Don't forget -- he's an IDIOT!

Old 11-08-2003, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

let's just stick to the car facts, no need for name calling people. i take it we are are adults? the reason for the v-10 is the power comes on very smoothly. thier have been a lot of vipers that have been modified to get up to 1000hp and few over that and are still resonably streetable. take someone i can't stand, jesse james, his viper puts out close to 800hp. another reason the viper itself is so popular is the race crowd is it's weight distrabution. it si balanced very good and huges the road like it is on rails, untill you get to happy with the right foot. i have road in a viper, never drove one but road, and at 75mph the driver punched it and it the feeling was undescribable. i by ford products but i do like some of the dodge vehicles. the main problem with dodge is in the mid 70s they got so cheaply built they earned a bad rep and it still hurts their resale. if i had the cash i would be willing to buy a viper. then again if i had that kinda cash i would probably buy the new lightning. chevy has had some good ones to but i think the totally screwed up when they stopped production on the camaro and the firebird, what are they thinking. yes they still have the vette but the vette mentioned earlier is going to run close to $60k. most people looking for a performance car don't have that much money to throw down. chevy has come out with some neat looking new cars like the sst but wheres the hp? htey should have put a good small block in it. as for the v-8s making good hp, well thats a no brainer. my last drag car, a 89 mustang lx was putting out over 800hp running a ford motorsports 460 aluminum block on alkahol. so there's no arguing that the v-8s have a tone of potintial. but the v-10 is just as good in it's class, which is more for road racing, but it does pretty good at the drags too. right now i don't plan on going back to the v-8s for a while because i am having to much fun with the supra although i just bought a new project for me and my son, a sunbeam tiger with a 302 in it. but i now just like always something will come along and catch my eye and one of the toys will have to go to buy something else.

Old 11-08-2003, 05:55 PM
Trailblazer

[quote]
Originally posted by: gnd111

Well For One It Has More Than One Cylinder Because The More Cylinders You Have The More Power You Can Get And Why Does A V8 Has More Power Than A V6 Well For One The V6 Has 2 Less Cylinders Than The V8 But I See What Youre Saying Youre Trying To Say A V8 Is The Same As A V6 It's Missing Two Cylinders Compared To The V10. But What Im Saying Is That Speed Is Money How Fast Do You Want To Go And Really If You Think About It Who Wants A V10 Just To Replace The Valves You WOuld Spend A Arm And A Leg 20 Valves!!! OMG Who Would Spend That Much Rebuilding Something That Costs The Most I Mean I Wouldnt V8's They Are The Most Common And Always Will Be And Have You Noticed Noone Else Uses The V10 But Mopar That Farrari,And Lamborginni's, Train Locamotive Well They Use V12,V14, And V16's Anyone Can Say What They Want To But The V8 Is And Will Be The Best American Engine Until The End. What Back To Youre Question The V10 To A V8 Is Just Like A V8 To A V10, But The V10 CAN PRODUCE THE MOST Hp But Who Wants A Street Car To Have More Than 5-6000 Hp?? Noone! If You Would Think About It The V8 Is Better All They Way Around. NOTHING,Or NO ENGINE Looks Better Than A BIG BLOCK V8 NOTHING! (LoL). Thats All I Can Say The V8 Is JUST The Right Size It Looks Awhole Lot Better Than A V10 Each Bank Looks 50 Miles Long Haha. Who Wants That !!!!! (Not Too Many People)

Old 11-08-2003, 06:03 PM
Trailblazer

You Guys Are So Funny It Stinks Thats Funny I Try To Keep The Peace But You Guys (GIRLS) Cant Seem To Get Along This Expecially Goes For You gnd111 Youre Really Bad Arent You Whos Talking And Cant Back IT Up I Have MY Cars And If That Isnt Enough I Think I Pictures Of Everything Now You Juggalo You May Not Be Lieing But I That Gnd111 Think He Knows Everything Youve Probrably Rode In A Damn Rocket Havent You? It Sure Seems Like Youve Rode In Everything Even A Viper What Model Was That Viper Anyway? (You Girls Can Say What ever You Want Too But Im Not Arguing With You Anymore) Im Tired Of Little Kids Gnd111???? You Sure Act Like It.

Quick Reply: Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv