Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 08:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv

ok 8042 4000 is wrong, like the person above said top feul is around 6000hp, and they estimate about 60 gal per mile. thats right gallons per mile mile not miles per gallon. if you think you camaro can out run my supra thats fine i have no problem with you believing that, don't think so but everyone is intitled to their opinion. but come on! how are you going to close the gap on my bike? if you top out at a claimed 160 or 170 and my bike has a top speed of 198? i just can't see it. but if thats what you believe then like i said it's your right. back to the deisels. i like the cummins. we have a cummins here in the plant that is hooked to our fire system pump, not sure what size but it's way to big to fit in a truck. we also have a cat that is our primary fire pump. the rest of our engines are 17 cats and 21 waukashaus. the cats avarage around 2000 hp and some of the wauks run up to 3800hp. the strongest engines in our plant is the solar turbins that average 6500hp and run at 12000rpm 24/7. we have two trucks with cummins and have had no problems except the brakes and on duramax which has had a few problems but nothing bad, a lot of brake problems with it too. and then there are 8 powerstroke6.0s that also have had only brake problems. i am stuke with one of the 5.4s that is way to small for the laod it is pulling. with the way these truck have held up i think it speaks good for all of them. trust me the oil field can really test a vehicle. i mean most of the drivers go way over oil changes, drive them very hard and they are loaded very heavy, some actually over loaded. like i said before buy what you like and enjoy it. if you buy it because the everyone else has one you want be happy. main thing is to like what youi have.,

Old 10-30-2003, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]TexasPsycho's Supra would DESTROY your Silverado SS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That would be like racing a moped against a CBR600. Too funny.

Old 10-30-2003, 08:49 PM
Trailblazer

I didnt Say He Couldnt Did I? And To Impother Belive What You Want, Dont Waste Youre Breath Glad You Blocked Me I Can Handle A More Of A Mans Conversation Than You Can And Youre 29 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2003, 08:49 PM
Trailblazer

EAT MORE WHEATIES[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 12:49 AM
Range Rover

Get off the soap box and give it a rest. (you all know who I mean)

Old 10-31-2003, 12:51 AM
Trailblazer

That Quite Didnt Make Sence![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 08:49 AM
Pro Rider

hey everyone if we keep this going 8042 will have the prorider statis pretty soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 09:38 AM
Range Rover

Naw, I think this topic is 'bout done.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2003, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider

i agree! i think it's time it is time to put it six feet under. but you know it will start again sooner or later, it's been going on eversince there have been ford,chevy and dodge.

Old 10-31-2003, 10:28 AM
Range Rover

Yeah but it sure was fun...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Lightning vs Dodge Hemi / sporty truck to pull atv