Is it just me or does anyone else get paranoid out there?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 06:31 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it just me or does anyone else get paranoid out there?

I watch alot of discovery channel and TLC and they started showin all that stuff about big foots and all them "monsters" in the woods like the jersey devil...i aint even gonna lie. i laughed when i first saw that stuff on tv...but when you get out in the woods by yourself and you get to thinking about it, you start lookin over your sholder, lol.

Old 09-10-2003, 06:52 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey I know where you are coming from.I worked for over 20 yrs in the river bottoms of So. IL and So.IN and kow that there are big cats and the like out there.But these days I still carry a 9mm when I am out there at nite but its not the 4legged creatures that bother me(one shot in the air and they run)now it is the METH makers that scare me they have as much fire power as I do and a WHOLE lot less sense!

Old 09-10-2003, 07:05 PM
Range Rover

thats why im glad all this has happend on my land. if we see anyone and they look like they have a gun...they gettin gunned down...and neither me or my dad will hesitate to shoot.
what did you do in the river bottoms? lookin for gold?

Old 09-10-2003, 07:16 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!

I pumped oil wells.

Old 09-10-2003, 07:18 PM
Range Rover

oh, sounds like a heap o fun, lol

Old 09-10-2003, 07:21 PM
Quad Patrol

It wasnt bad but it was 365 days a yr and after 20yrs I needed some time off every now and then.So now I work in a factory.

Old 09-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Range Rover

WOW, there is no way i could do that work 365....nooooo way. you a tough son of a gun.

Old 09-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LethalAudio
I watch alot of discovery channel and TLC and they started showin all that stuff about big foots and all them "monsters" in the woods like the jersey devil...i aint even gonna lie. i laughed when i first saw that stuff on tv...but when you get out in the woods by yourself and you get to thinking about it, you start lookin over your sholder, lol.
I used to listen to Art Bell when I worked graveyard shift here at the airport. Driving around the airfield in the dark + Art Bell playing freaky sounds and telling ghost stories = not good!

Old 09-10-2003, 10:20 PM
Range Rover

Lol, you alot braver than I am. I tell ya what really gets me though...this is a good example of paranoia. Whenever I see a spider and it gets to me, i keep checkin the back of my neck and rubbing my arms cuz im thinkin i got web on me...im like the biggest arachnophobe youve ever seen. I nailed a 1/4" spider on my wall with an aluminum and fiberglass hockeystick i got...excessive force? maybe, but they scare the life out of me. Just about an hour ago I went outside and killed a huuuuge spider on the shop wall with some spray paint and paint thinner....yes..paint thinner...the spray kind. Thats another thing that gets me in the woods...if i stop and start lookin around i go insane cuz i keep thinkin i got spiders coming at me....boy ill be glad when fall gets here...im torn between my love of riding and my fear of spiders...quite the predicament isnt it, lol.

Old 09-10-2003, 11:51 PM
Range Rover

Oh man I hate spiders too!!! I just love it when your going about 10 mph down a trail in the woods and you see a spider web and the damn biggest spider you have ever seen and you dont have enough time to stop, its like in slow motion the spider is saying "Come on buddy, I gotcha moo hahah" and you slam right into him. Now that really freakin SUCKSSS!!

Quick Reply: Is it just me or does anyone else get paranoid out there?