Is it just me or does anyone else get paranoid out there?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2003, 03:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it just me or does anyone else get paranoid out there?

Doesn't anyone else have any more stories? I want to hear more stories.

Premiering Thursday, Oct. 2, 2003 on OLN "This Happened To ME" Grizzly attacks and stuff.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2003, 04:23 PM
Range Rover

Yea, start throwing some out, I aint got no more about paranoia, but I got a few about some of my buddies gettin stuck..but i gots to head off to work now....I wanna see some stories when i get back...get to work people.

Old 09-15-2003, 02:11 AM
Trailblazer

Three of us were ridding in the woods at night,new moon only the headlamps showing the way.We come screaming up this long logging road ,a owl or some type of bird swoops down in front of me and I almost hit it.This freaked me out.One of my buddies took off ahead of us going faster that I like.When I rounded a curve and up in the distance (100 yards) I saw his taillamp lit up, at about 50 yards he jumped out of the woods from nowhere and scared the living SH_t out of me.I was thinking he was on his quad 50 yards ahead not expecting anything other than driving up to him & then he jumped out & screamed on top of it I about had a heart attack. We have played this joke on several other friends but we have added a mask ( gorilla ) . Man it really gets em.If you try it on someone make sure they dont have a heart condition cause it will scare the life out of em

Old 09-15-2003, 11:12 AM
Range Rover

OMG, thats friggin genious. Ive done similar things like that to people but never would I have thought of that. Ive left equipment running to make them think I was somewhere else in the room and sneak up behind them, but I never thought about doing that on an ATV....this is something Im going to have to try.

Old 09-15-2003, 11:19 AM
RIP Dear Friend

I hate to shut the door on the outhouse for fear of what goes on out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yup I am paranoid

Old 09-15-2003, 12:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Outhouses make me paranoid. There is a outhouse at the local park that has the stone walls for a tank. I always feel like a rattler is going to bite me on the butt. (Rattlesnakes have been seen just across the road from the park.)

Old 09-15-2003, 08:17 PM
Range Rover

ive only been to one outhouse and that was when i went riding about 30min from the beach. Really sandy place, awful riding cuz it hadnt been raining. but anyways, it was in the midde of the campsite. i only had to do a quick #1, but i know this much, if it'd been a #2, i would have rather have done it in the middle of the woods than in that outhouse...them things creep me out too

Old 09-16-2003, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

always scared something gonna pull me in.

Old 09-16-2003, 05:49 PM
Trailblazer

I agree spiders suck.... Back to the bear thing, seriously, I would rather run up on any bit cat than a Bear with a nearby cub. My cousin and I rand up on a female black bear with 2 cubs in a state park one time, we got too close, she chased us up to a ranger station...... very scary!

You should get a dog! Dogs, will let you know if there is something to be afraid of! My Lab always stays right with me when I am on our property, being in the woods never seems to bother me with him around.

Old 09-16-2003, 08:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yep, I always walk with at least one dog. Then if a bear attacks, you can let the bear get the dog and you can get away.

Quick Reply: Is it just me or does anyone else get paranoid out there?